Status
Not open for further replies.
What? when did i say that?

no i change it every 5-6 of years i had the iphone 6 since 2016 till 2021 i got the iphone 12

i will probably upgrade to iphone 16
I'm the same, had pixel for 4 years and it fell and broke, bought an iphone 11
probably gonna replace at 15 or 16, whenever the Type C change comes along

Sanjis AP without hell memories already shown to completely shot on katas but you keep trying bud
No need to fullpower Sanji cannot send Luffy flying while 1 basic kick Kuri sent Luffy flying.

IJ is below BM 2 hakiless attack which KOed Queen. Kata tanked Boundman which scaled above Big Mom 2 hakiless attacks which Koed Queen

Luffy is barely a captain.
Zoro carries his ass
Post automatically merged:

Apoo neg diffed Luffy who low diffs Katakuri
Later Zoro neg diffed Apoo
In Two Piece

shit breaks after 2 years.
The kids these days don't even know what quality is.
If you ever get the chance to get your hands on old vintage machines, go for it!
My grandma owned an old spin dryer that was still from my great grandma.
And that dumbass threw it away!🤬🤬That thing was such good quality!!
I could choke my grandma for this🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
simple example our toaster is 20 years old thats nuts :emohiyo:
friends said years ago when i sold my VW Passat with 300k km i was nuts never had an issue ,now i know what they where talking about :peperain:

Ios is suffocating to me tbh but if you're in the ecosystem it's probably extremely hard to get out or get used to something else.
i like it’s clean look and feel and it’s easy to use my use is simple so the ios is just fine to my liking

but if you find it suffocating you probably shouldn’t get an iphone there’re android phones with much better specs than the iphone

Oh shit is this don wicks alt?
Bruh Big Mom only needed 2 non haki attacks to KO Queen. Sanji needed IJ.

Big Mom without haki rattled her arm blocking Boundman which Katakuri tanked. IJ won't even tickle Katakuri.

Speaking as Sanji fan.

Oda shat on him the moment he made non haki Big Mom KOed his future opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.