Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
it‘s not only the past leaders.
the current ones don‘t give a shit ,they even make it worse sometimes .
I don't think you can blame an average citizen for that.

We're talking about corporate influence here.
Colonialism is not a thing of the past.
Corporates in general work like that. That's not country or continent-specific.

You never stop spouting dumb shit, don't you? The forum is hosted in Germany, but I am not German.
Did I say anything about you specifically? It seems you just took offense to my remark about being obsessed with weiner, if the shoe fits lmao. And if nothing I said applied to you you had no reason to be upset about anything I said...

B

Ballel

Believe me our current leaders are the same shit
They sell weapons to third world countries and act like peace keepers
They just changed their shape
They also genocide and expel locals in African countries to turn their land into national parks. All in the name of environment conservation.
Whenever you see some big company claim they 'compensate their CO2 by investing in envitonment projects' , like DHL , you can be almost 100% sure they invested in landgrabbing and human rights abuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
its cause 1060 kinda boring...imu got a nuke...big woop...we'd knew they'd be powerful ya know...ohhh sabo dead...again...ohhhh oh what about bonny...doesn't even talk to the crew in this chapter...luffy's dream we dont know it yet. all those leakers and hypers...idk man...and we still dont know why redon was like the war will go on for sh? meh

Status
Not open for further replies.