Status
Not open for further replies.
And what does the rest of the forum say that made you think most of us are Nazis? Where are these Nazis in the forum that you speak of?
Ban him Gol. Do it. Use your authority. His name is momonsuke for christ sake, that should be an automatic life time ban. If you aren't going to do it then at least let Doggo get his first ban.

B

Ballel

If Oda lets Akainu kill Sabo I'll suck his dick
:holdthisl:
his what?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Makinos reaction kills me
Oda lives for hia fodder reactions
Some ugly men from Wano have seen Nami's pussy and boobs and we haven’t

That’s sick from Oda
I hate him and my dick hates him too
Lrossy :tchpepe:

I don't think that Imu has Uranus.

Roger had to have had Uranus. Shiki said that Roger had an ancient weapon. However, this weapon cannot be Poseidon, as Shirahoshi wasn't born, nor could it have been pluton, as Wano has yet to be opened. The only weapon Roger could have had was Uranus. Surely he wasn't dumb enough to let it fall into WG hands.

I'm guessing that the nuke is some sort of a weapon created by the SSG. Fujitora said the SSG could replace the shichibukai. The seraphim are strong and all, but are they really equivalents to the shichibukai? Hancock's DF was hax enough to potentially defeat Teach, by his own admission. Mihawk is Mihawk. And Weevil was compared to young Whitebeard. I don't think the new pacifista are that strong. If they were willing to let go of Mihawk alone, they must have had something greater than the seraphim.

I'm guessing whatever destroyed Sabo's island is that something greater.
I wanna know what the egg on Roger's ship was

Because the sweet little boy they knew is now a murderer who is now the face of revolution and terrorism.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter :kayneshrug:

Seit Jahren nicht mehr.
Habe noch gar nicht oft gewählt und schon die Nase voll.

Last minute Illuminati Character Addition is so boring, that even when he appears to be using an Ancient Weapon, people prefer to discuss politics instead.
:josad:
'Nothing is unpolitical', right?

I will frame this and hang it on my wall. Along with the silhouette Shichibukai edit.

How is that guy not banned yet
Seth gets banned all the time for less
Who?

I'm gonna assume that, if there's no island, you would just sink into the ocean.

But sure, let's say he survives because he holds on some plank or whatever.
What I think would be dumb, is the population surviving. If that's not the case, Oda just nuked an entire kingdom and he didn't do it in a flashback.

That's really something, considering the failure of a raid we just came out from.
After some research, and assuming the lightning attack is an arc flash and Oda applies some real-world physics, Sabo is toast. Logia or not, toast.

Arc flash temperatures can reach or exceed 35,000 °F (19,400 °C) at the arc terminals.[3]The massive energy released in the fault rapidly vaporizes the metal conductors involved, blasting molten metal and expanding plasma outward with extraordinary force.[3]

I'm gonna assume that, if there's no island, you would just sink into the ocean.

But sure, let's say he survives because he holds on some plank or whatever.
What I think would be dumb, is the population surviving. If that's not the case, Oda just nuked an entire kingdom and he didn't do it in a flashback.

That's really something, considering the failure of a raid we just came out from.
didn't think about it that way. Would be a first in the present.
But knowing Oda, there's always a chance Sabo did something that somehow allowed him to save every citizen catded

"wE CaNt eVen SaY N..... anYmorE, TahTs sO MeaN, We aRe Not DisCrimInaTing BlacK pEoplE, iTS jUst thE nOrMal wOrd fOr BlacK"
Despite how you're a little off topic and the way you typed your point like a meme from 2016, I do agree with the similarities between the people raised by former nazis and the people raised by former slave owners or just racist people in general. Even today in many parts of the rural United States there is still a lot of that ignorant racism that just gets passed down through the generations. I look forward to a day when people aren't blinded by the irrelevant differences between different peoples and are able to hate someone solely based off their actions and individual character traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.