Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

History is not linear. There have been plenty of points where human settlements became too low to have what we consider to be "proper" reproduction. There have been plenty of horrific war crimes, sex crimes, and natural disasters in history, that caused unfortunate mating to occur.

Noah's arc is a crazy ass fairly tale, but the idea behind it has happened plenty of times: a small group of people survive a cataclysmic event, and are left to repopulate their culture.

Every single person in this forum has an ancestor in their genes who got freaky with their own family. ALL OF US. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS CONNECTED TO INCEST, AIGHT.

Some ridiculous number of mutherfuckers in Asia can be traced back to Genghis Khan, cause he was a crazy war-mongering rapist, who raped and impregnated women all over the place (along with his family). Are you going to call Asians "rapist descendants"? Are you going to call children produced through the crime of rape "rapist descendants"?

People just want to live their lives without others attacking them over their family and nationality. There's absolutely no reason to be making jokes about the people in this forum being nazis, when people still suffer due to nazis today.

I don't think you were trying to be hurtful, but there are a lot of German people on this forum, and they just DON'T need it. We do a lot of trolling here, but that stuff actually hurts people. There's plenty of clown shit to joke about here, let's focus on joking about the series, okay?
Nice post
But he was JOKING
Can y'all non Germans stop defending us?

History is not linear. There have been plenty of points where human settlements became too low to have what we consider to be "proper" reproduction. There have been plenty of horrific war crimes, sex crimes, and natural disasters in history, that caused unfortunate mating to occur.

Noah's arc is a crazy ass fairly tale, but the idea behind it has happened plenty of times: a small group of people survive a cataclysmic event, and are left to repopulate their culture.

Every single person in this forum has an ancestor in their genes who got freaky with their own family. ALL OF US. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS CONNECTED TO INCEST, AIGHT.

Some ridiculous number of mutherfuckers in Asia can be traced back to Genghis Khan, cause he was a crazy war-mongering rapist, who raped and impregnated women all over the place (along with his family). Are you going to call Asians "rapist descendants"? Are you going to call children produced through the crime of rape "rapist descendants"?

People just want to live their lives without others attacking them over their family and nationality. There's absolutely no reason to be making jokes about the people in this forum being nazis, when people still suffer due to nazis today.

I don't think you were trying to be hurtful, but there are a lot of German people on this forum, and they just DON'T need it. We do a lot of trolling here, but that stuff actually hurts people. There's plenty of clown shit to joke about here, let's focus on joking about the series, okay?
We don't need you to defend us Germans mate. We're good

QUOTE="Carrota Guco, post: 3465104, member: 20853"]Was it just a prank bro? You don't really hate black people, think hilter was jesus, and think jews are evil?[/QUOTE]
I don't think you're replying to the correct person, either that or you didn't read anything I've actually said ever. Never in my life have I said anything positive about Hitler let alone on here today. I don't have any hate for anyone based off skin color or religion and have never said anything that could be mistaken for that. I'm honestly confused what you did read because it wasn't any of my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.