Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically you're his designated by me counterpart in our server now too!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Post automatically merged:

Took a flamethrower to it? That inner Sanji wank came through too strong?

"HELL'S MARINADE!" (This incinerates the cow)

https://www.thedodo.com/udder-flaming-cow-farms-1960374540.html
I ate the Moo Moo Fruit, and became a Cow-Man... I'm the only one capable of defeating the lethal legend, Down D. Stairs...

My name is... Tip D. Cow...
MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wano had issues, but moments like this are PEAK ONE PIECE. The sheer desperation in Kaido's eyes as he realizes that the man he always wanted to fight was just killed in a pathetic, disgusting way.

The years of regret creeping into Kaido's eyes as he sees a man greater than Oden fall to another cheap trick.

The scowl of fear as the CP0 agent accepts his fate, most likely able to feel the rage flowing from Kaido's Haki. Love everything about this double spread.
People had issues with Dressrosa too when it ended. But for those who binged, it is one of the most favourite arcs. Same for WCI. Wano was got criticism because large chunk of people joined weekly journey here due to One Piece boom.:kuzanshut:

This is my experience after following manga weekly since half of Dressrosa.

People had issues with Dressrosa too when it ended. But for those who binged, it is one of the most favourite arcs. Same for WCI. Wano was got criticism because large chunk of people joined weekly journey here due to One Piece boom.:kuzanshut:

This is my experience after following manga weekly since half of Dressrosa.
post timeskip for the most part seems to age better with a binge rather than the initial release. Also we are more than likely going back to Wano cause of the plot threads left and tie them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.