Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
I went back in time and got a pic for you guys
My Time Machine is now destroyed but it was worth it
Wano had issues, but moments like this are PEAK ONE PIECE. The sheer desperation in Kaido's eyes as he realizes that the man he always wanted to fight was just killed in a pathetic, disgusting way.

The years of regret creeping into Kaido's eyes as he sees a man greater than Oden fall to another cheap trick.

The scowl of fear as the CP0 agent accepts his fate, most likely able to feel the rage flowing from Kaido's Haki. Love everything about this double spread.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Negged=fainted. None of that happened so you are a creditless liar. That's what happened to the color you wank. Got negged by non haki Kamazo and Yeti cool brothers while yeti cool brother lost to Doflamingo who lost to Gear 4 who lost to Color who showed better speed feat in dealing with Snakeman than a yonko.

Weakest YC1 cannot even tickle Queen compared to Chopper slap but he was enough to ragdoll the color you wank
How does that help mr Cant see Caesar sight or Color of Oven's fist doing more damaji than crappy Snakeman? :sanmoji:

Wano had issues, but moments like this are PEAK ONE PIECE. The sheer desperation in Kaido's eyes as he realizes that the man he always wanted to fight was just killed in a pathetic, disgusting way.

The years of regret creeping into Kaido's eyes as he sees a man greater than Oden fall to another cheap trick.

The scowl of fear as the CP0 agent accepts his fate, most likely able to feel the rage flowing from Kaido's Haki. Love everything about this double spread.
It’s a great moment. Should’ve gotten the actual Kaido flashback right there

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is huge into shadow-puppet-play, whenever he sees his wife's shadows he's cooming all over the pages, that's why we get so many breaks recently.

Psssst, Oda, quick, look away from these hot and sexy silhouettes. Don't risk your marriage over these HOT AND UNDEFINED SHADOWS, ODA!!!

Sorry guys, it turns out that my silhouette pics made Imu coom so hard that he blew up Lulusia. RIP Sabo, killed due to silhouette sex. You hate to see it.

If I get banned for silhouette nipples, I guess I'll just take the L.
HOLY FUCK LMAOOOOOO! Even though they are silhouettes, these are weirdly attractive! Oh no, am I becoming like Oda too!? You absolute mad lad too LMFAO!

:joker::snoopy::beanmean::kailaugh::lumazed::lunazing:

How does that help mr Cant see Caesar sight or Color of Oven's fist doing more damaji than crappy Snakeman? :sanmoji:
Because he did not faint from Oven/Caesar while Zoro fainted from Kamazo without haki and Yeti cool brothers. Akainu also did not see slow deathbeard who was slower than regular fodder but the moment he focused his CoO, he treated Marco and Vista like fodders.

Base Luffy already did more damage than Oven when Luffy kicked Katakuri chin.

Zoro was damaged by regular fodders. Crappy durability

Status
Not open for further replies.