Status
Not open for further replies.
Imu will be far stronger than Blackbeard and Akainu. I guarantee you that, Yonkou and Admirals are both side characters and neither Akainu nor Blackbeard would have real presence towards the very very very end of the story.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Blackbeard
@Red Admiral
@comrade

Also Imu is going to be stronger than Gol D Roger and Prime Whitebeard combined. Each of the Gorosei member would be stronger than Roger and Whitebeard and even the weakest of straw hats will be Yonko Level.

That's the kinda power creep we will see. Straw hats will be able to solo the rest of the world.

Imu will be far stronger than Blackbeard and Akainu. I guarantee you that, Yonkou and Admirals are both side characters and neither Akainu nor Blackbeard would have real presence towards the very very very end of the story.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Blackbeard
@Red Admiral
@comrade

Also Imu is going to be stronger than Gol D Roger and Prime Whitebeard combined. Each of the Gorosei member would be stronger than Roger and Whitebeard and even the weakest of straw hats will be Yonko Level.

That's the kinda power creep we will see. Straw hats will be able to solo the rest of the world.
Also I am all for it. I love this shit.

I don't even mind if Chopper surpasses Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.