Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Admirals are either his secobd last or last fight. Could be before or after Mihawk.

He aint fighting the Gorosei....they arent fighters.
I'm afraid Zoro vs mihawk could be a Eos closure to the series or We may never get zoro vs mihawk as a anime or manga adaption. or rather we get a final movie with zoro vs mihawk with some epic animation.

Sanji baking a cake was fine and within character

Him getting 0 real fights on the other hand... was not

Same problem I have with Zoro in Wano but the opposite

:suresure:
I always thought totland was the worst place for Sanji to have a fight when they are surrouned by BM's entire crew. Luffy vs Kata only happened because of the mirror world, so no interferences (till the end with Flampe) and only he was strong enough to stop Kata.

It said it was the Admirals vs the Revos. Stop making headcannons up...only the Admirals fought them.
I like Admirals, i hate Labo, but Loda fucked up with the revo situation. Nerfed or not its ridiculous that 4 guys managed to accomplish their goal against them. As much as i hate Labo deep down i know that Loda will have him top5 in the verse eos. Hell i think he already have him around top 15.

Yeah mb still worse than fuji also rest of revos got not bandages
Not really. He could have a head wrap we cant see.

I like Admirals, i hate Labo, but Loda fucked up with the revo situation. Nerfed or not its ridiculous that 4 guys managed to accomplish their goal against them. As much as i hate Labo deep down i know that Loda will have him top5 in the verse eos. Hell i think he already have him around top 15.
The Admirals didnt know their goal to free Kuma. They just thought it was an attack on Mariejoa and they had to protect it.

I'm afraid Zoro vs mihawk could be a Eos closure to the series or We may never get zoro vs mihawk as a anime or manga adaption. or rather we get a final movie with zoro vs mihawk with some epic animation.
That would be dope but i doubt his editors will let unfinished a fight that was setup back in 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.