Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought totland was the worst place for Sanji to have a fight when they are surrouned by BM's entire crew. Luffy vs Kata only happened because of the mirror world, so no interferences (till the end with Flampe) and only he was strong enough to stop Kata.
Yeah I should say in an ideal world Sanji would've had at least one fight

It's not a big problem for me due to the structure of the arc

It's my favorite arc post TS because of the structure actually

Makes no sense

That would mean they waited nearly 2 months to erase the island

That would be ridiculously incompetent
but it was probably decided back then, don't forget that the time for Sabo to get to Lulusia is the same time Uranus took to reach the same island, also you can think of it as a scheduled order, it doesn't have to happen immediately

The only reason why Imu nuked it is, because Sabo start talking about him. He needs to stay unknown.
But with the gorosei say that sabo is unlucky and "this is perhaps fate", from this dialogue it looks like Imu was planning on erasing the kingdom even before they knew about sabo being on that kingdom:few:

but it was probably decided back then, don't forget that the time for Sabo to get to Lulusia is the same time Uranus took to reach the same island, also you can think of it as a scheduled order, it doesn't have to happen immediately
Idk to me it’s pretty clear this chapter that Imu wants Sabo dead and they just tracked him to this island to kill him because he found out about her

He wanted Vivi dead but her father was the one who died by accident.

Then Sabo found out about Imu so he switched his attention

C

Cruxroux

Cos his ifrit has the lightning on it clown . You basically see it when it's introduced
I'm not questioning whether it's there or not you idiot. My motive was to why was he generating Lightening you Idiot.
He doesn't have adcoc. he's not even a candidate for simple coc. let alone adcoc.
Only thing I can think of is. His germa genes kicked in for some reason they generated electricity. and boom. that's since when fire started to generate lightening otherwise?

Yes he did, Fujitora did, an admiral whom he didn't want to pick a fight with, it's only logical he did, just like Morley who is now fine.
He didnt take damage because hes a fricking Logia....whilst Fuji is not. Fuji has to block with his own body.

And no GB is not weaker than Fuji. Unless you wanna say Kaido is weaker than BM because he didnt wanna fight her.

Status
Not open for further replies.