Status
Not open for further replies.
Imu will be far stronger than Blackbeard and Akainu. I guarantee you that, Yonkou and Admirals are both side characters and neither Akainu nor Blackbeard would have real presence towards the very very very end of the story.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Blackbeard
@Red Admiral
@comrade

Also Imu is going to be stronger than Gol D Roger and Prime Whitebeard combined. Each of the Gorosei member would be stronger than Roger and Whitebeard and even the weakest of straw hats will be Yonko Level.

That's the kinda power creep we will see. Straw hats will be able to solo the rest of the world.
did you just mentioned me again :)

I think because it would have been more difficult for them to erase an island if it was affiliated to them had Sabo been there.

For thrm it made it easier to kill two birds with one stone, Sabo for them absolutely should be dead, and in case he leaked something anything ti that kingdom who happens to have revolted too.
not just because they revolted, to move such a weapon they need an order from Imu, if they wanted to destroy the island just because they revolted they could have sent a buster call, & they just knew that sabo was there, sabo just happenes to be there, even the gorosei said it was his bad luck, & the other gorosei said it was fate, they didn't account for that.

it's like "we are going to destroy Lulusia".
marines: "sabo is in Lulusia"
gorosei: "it's his bad luck, we were going to erase it anyway"
gorosei: "nah, it was his fate"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, Imu is definitely Uranus. This would explain why he didn’t care about Luffy or Blackbeard but did want to kill Shirahoshi, as she has power that can rival his while no non-Ancient Weapon can match this strength:

Also, Zoro objectively more scared of picking a fight with Navy HQ than he was of picking a fight with two Yonko, lmfao

@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Chrono @AkainuTheGrimReaper @kurwa @Extravlad @MarineHQ @Sentinel @silverfire @scoobie3 @ShishioIsBack @Cinera

Status
Not open for further replies.