Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the same point to @comrade. There's no way to cope around this. Their special durability is active all the time. Haki, consciousness, nothing matters. That's the reason Kaido survived all those execution methods but Akainu's element especially did the trick lol.
Well, obviously, Akainu's Magma is pretty lethal and strong, though
1) I'm still sure there is a difference between Hybrid Kaido taking Magma punches head on or having his unconscious base self sleeping in magma for days and disintegrating at a speed not actually known to us. Just like Oden resided in boiling oil for an hour. Eventually, he would've disintegrated too.

2) Kaido isn't just standing there eating blows. He is fast, can block with both weapon and barrier Haki and has enormous attack power. Even awakened Luffy, who has extreme resilience towards blunt force, was taking heavy damage to the head from Kaido's Bagua variants.
This really feels like the usual Akainu hate filled bias post I'm used to from Tejas or that L5 whatever weirdo. You're better than that lol.
Nah, I wish for a scenario where Akainu liberates himself from his superiors, but that is yet to happen.
Old Rayleigh was respectful to Akainu's subordinate while he treated the supposedly EoS villain BB like his bottom bitch
Well, because he dislikes Blackbeard and doesn't respect him for the character he is, while admitting he would lose anyways.
Further proof that Kaido only existed because the WG allowed them too. The Yonko are on payroll. Has been obvious with Shanks and now with BM and Kaido.
I doubt that tbh. If they could've just erased the Yonko, they would've done it. Here I wouldn't by that "they don't due it for the sake of balance". That argument is BS. The Yonko control large parts of the new world, with each having the potential to become the Pirate King, with the WG allowing Roger to conquer the grand line, find Laugh Tale and start the age of piracy. Imu is pissed at both Luffy and Blackbeard, the Gorosei ask whether it's worth angering Kaido even if Joyboy's awakening is possible, and it was said that the WG couldn't stop angry Red Hair Pirates.

Hence I say chill with the Imu hype. Obviously, Imu is incredibly powerful if he is Uranus himself, but there are limitations to his powers. He cannot just subjugate the entire world. Hence the world is largely controlled by pirates, hence the Gorosei themselves say that they cannot conquer Wano.

Seraphim are very new. The hunt for Boa was their first deployment.

The WG was also dealing with the mess of Reverie and the dissolution of the Shichibukai during that event.

Borsalino wanted to go to Wano to prevent Kaido and Linlin from allying but was stopped by Sakazuki's concern about the unknown variable of the Samurai.
When wg said they dont want to anger kaido
The seraphims were already a thing
It was when cp0 agent sneaked on luffy

:pepecopium:
  1. The World Government has been the final villain since long before Blackbeard was introduced
  2. BB has not yet demonstrated any interest in the Ancient Weapons
  3. BB is a coward and fled from CP 0
    • He'll never dare invade Mary Geoise

Likely, if Blackbeard dare tries to invade Mary Geoise, he'll just be crushed.
Not exactly blackbeard were introduced even before we learnt about structure of World govt.

Unlike Imu blackbeard has been consistently outwit his enemies. Impel down , releasing enemies who were erased from histories and his bounty has been above luffy .

We have no idea about blackbeard's endgame it's hard to tell.

I really dont need to see copium here lol since all your theories ends up in caput just like your zkk essays.

The marines without the warlords were nothing, they needed the serpahims to somewhat replace them.

Maybe if Akainu prays enough to Imu he would help him, but he doesn't seem like he cares about them, he doesn't even know Imu exists.

:pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop:
Both of you guys gotta stop doing this

Every week you do this
I told you, they don't want to powerscale gag fights when they have clear panels, before they were acting like a fresh out of a coma Zoro was using conqueror's haki against that jobber when the lines around them are clearly from Number 4's fire moves, now that they keep seeing their boy use named moves and haki against a no haki Zoro they don't want the smoke. He was supposed to break Zoro's swords on contact, he breaks Serahawk's sword, he breaks everything! :risitameh:

Admirals can't do shit about him but Imu only can, and even then they didn't want to anger Kaido.

Levels
Admirals don't know he exists though lol, and even still, they're content with how the world functions. Fujitora wasn't and did more than any pirate ever managed to bring change before.
Kaido's truly the strongest thats all there is to it.
Who? The guy that died to Magma ?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lmao what's this agenda tryna separate marines and WG as different factions:whitepress:
It's the truth though:
  • Kong is the World Government Commander in Chief
  • CP 0 and the rest of Cipher Poll are part of the World Government's military strength but not the Navy
  • Doflamingo was ordered to kill Gecko Moria by someone higher up than Sengoku
  • The Royal Shichibukai reported to the World Government not to Navy HQ
    • Their meeting place was in Mary Geoise
    • Doflamingo was seen conversing with a World Government official
  • They have different icons/logos

The US Navy is not the same entity as the US state.

The marines without the warlords were nothing, they needed the serpahims to somewhat replace them.

Maybe if Akainu prays enough to Imu he would help him, but he doesn't seem like he cares about them, he doesn't even know Imu exists.
No warlord was worth for an Admiral. Replaced like toys.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.