Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they profit from the whole power structure. The pirates kill each other and Imu keeps ruling over the world with no issues.
Sure, but the Yonko are a huge threat to the WG's supremacy.

- Control large parts of the new world
- Including Wano, which is said to be incredibly important for the history and stores Pluton
- Have the Road Poneglyps
- Gorosei ask whether it's wise to anger Kaido
- Cannot stop angry Red Hair pirates, get pale as Shanks and Whitebeard meet
- Allowed Roger to conquer the Grand Line, reach Laugh Tale and start the age of piracy
- Im is visibly stressed and angered by Luffy and Blackbeard, tears their posters apart being butthurt, yet does nothing

It doesn't seem like his power is that encompassing. I mean, it was literally said that the Marines (Garp) Teamed up with Roger to beat Xebec and "protect the Celestial Dragons". Why not just blowing up both Roger and Xebec along with their crews? Yonko would've never happened in the first place then.

I don't buy the "the WG just wants to sustain the order", when the WG is perfectly willing to destroy islands and kill thousands of people before having just a little bit of information leaked.

Why would Kong participate in Marineford? He's not a part of Navy HQ. Marineford was a war against Navy HQ.

Kong is above Navy HQ.

It's not either-or. Kong does not belong to the Navy faction but to the World Government faction.

The Navy and World Government are different factions and will not be fought at the same time.

We don't know TBH.

The Admirals were bodyguards for random CDs, not for the Gorosei.

But by default, the Admirals operate out of Navy HQ, while the Gorosei operate out of Mary Geoise.

The war against the Navy will take place at Navy HQ not at Mary Geoise.
Yet the Warlords Participated. Him being an Ex Fleet Admiral easily couldve. It isnt a matter of why he didnt. More so what it implies....and that is hes not relevant enough plotwise to add him in.

Yes they will. The Marines are under the WG. The Marines are a subsection of the WG that upholds justice. They fought together countlessly and the Marine Admirals have protected their CDs.

Why are you acting as if you know the future. No their wont be 2 Final Wars. Its highly likely the Marines will be fighting with the WG against the SHPs and whatever factions they bring to help.
Post automatically merged:

:pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop::pepestop:
Both of you guys gotta stop doing this

Every week you do this
What did I do ? Im not even participating

Well, obviously, Akainu's Magma is pretty lethal and strong, though
1) I'm still sure there is a difference between Hybrid Kaido taking Magma punches head on or having his unconscious base self sleeping in magma for days and disintegrating at a speed not actually known to us. Just like Oden resided in boiling oil for an hour. Eventually, he would've disintegrated too.

2) Kaido isn't just standing there eating blows. He is fast, can block with both weapon and barrier Haki and has enormous attack power. Even awakened Luffy, who has extreme resilience towards blunt force, was taking heavy damage to the head from Kaido's Bagua variants.
The hype more revolves around the fact that Magma is the most lethal element known to us as even with the entire sword wank and teasing, Oda chose to have Kaido meet his end not via the sword but natural element.

Nah, I wish for a scenario where Akainu liberates himself from his superiors, but that is yet to happen.
He doesn't need too and he never will. His role is to be a soldier. For a revolution we have Dragon.

Well, because he dislikes Blackbeard and doesn't respect him for the character he is, while admitting he would lose anyways.
So the Gorosei could just hate Akainu because he is an asshole and like Shanks because he is chill?
Him liking BB or not doesn't change the fact that he cannot just treat him like he wants given BB's power, but he did, making Luffy's final pirate oponnent look far worse then Akainu's subordinate.

doubt that tbh. If they could've just erased the Yonko, they would've done it. Here I wouldn't by that "they don't due it for the sake of balance". That argument is BS. The Yonko control large parts of the new world, with each having the potential to become the Pirate King, with the WG allowing Roger to conquer the grand line, find Laugh Tale and start the age of piracy. Imu is pissed at both Luffy and Blackbeard, the Gorosei ask whether it's worth angering Kaido even if Joyboy's awakening is possible, and it was said that the WG couldn't stop angry Red Hair Pirates.

Hence I say chill with the Imu hype. Obviously, Imu is incredibly powerful if he is Uranus himself, but there are limitations to his powers. He cannot just subjugate the entire world. Hence the world is largely controlled by pirates, hence the Gorosei themselves say that they cannot conquer Wano.
Disagree. It's been common knowledge now that Big mom and Kaido were keeping the balance and helping Imu that way. Shanks even actively moves out to further keep that balance (maybe reinforcing the Shanks working for WG or maybe even Imu directly theory?)

Even if he can't kill Kaido or BM. He can erase their armies for the majority and basically turn them powerless in an instant. After that, they're just like Mihawk, strong individuals without any subordinate.

I don't buy Imu being a fighter myself.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And it's not clear that Imu is a fighter. He/She is or is using an ancient weapon. Is Shirahoshi a fighter?
But Shirahoshi also clearly cannot wield her powers to the same extent that Imu can.

A character with a different mindset with Shirahoshi's power could be a fighter.

Summoning and controlling Sea King's to fight for you is a viable strategy (see the Sannin in Naruto for how summons can be used).

An Imu's power seems even easier to utilise in combat than Shirahoshi's. Imu can just destroy wherever their opponent is.

Kong is a 80+ year old FA that was in charge even before Sengoku.
And he has now been promoted to an even higher position.

To think in his current state he's even close to Akainu is dumb given Rayleigh's statement about his age last chapter.
And yet, unlike Rayleigh and Co, Kong has not retired. He's the current World Government Commander in Chief.

Maybe his DF fruit allowed him to retain strength even in his old age.

Kong is the intermediary between the WG and the Navy, Akainu is still the leader and gets to call the shots.
Sengoku and Garp handed their resignations to Kong, so no, I don't think it's Sakazuki that calls the shots.

Akainu has the build up with Luffy and not Kong. You can't reach the Holy land with a huge force without going past the HQ first.
The Strawhats will face powerful opponents when they arrive at Mary Geoise, and they won't be Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.