Status
Not open for further replies.
but yeah alright chapter...another sabo fake out...wow. imu still kinda boring...no vegapunk in sight. im already seeing bonney 4 strawhat which fine. i feel like she might stay in kid form like momo a g a i n but this time she could be an adult
I can see her tricking the Straw Hats into believing she was some helpless, lost child. But providing Zoro doesn't go brain dead for a while he might point out that she looks familiar.

We don't really know how much of a trickster she is, or if she can even be trusted. I would hope so, because we already have one person on the ship that we need to worry about, and we certainly don't need another.

R.I.P food supply though, at any rate. :pepemotion:

Dude an actual yonko defeated=the balance goes to wg
It’s ok mate no one expects you to understand what a complex concept like balance means.
It is called balance because any shift will cause instability.

Pirates will exist regardless of the Yonko. Yonko safekeep the poneglyphs and help clean up the new world.
Shichibukai mainly control the grandline.
Marines oversee the whole process and deal with any inconveniences for the government.

So the WG can't just erase the Yonko/Blackbeard/Luffy like they erased 800 years of history.

:queenhear:
No, because as far as we know in the 800 years bar Ryuma who did build Wano's reputation nobody emerged as powerful as the current individuals.

Most importantly nobody was around carrying the D's will at that point in time.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He's a logia. Intangibility would protect him from the attack. What he needs is to find a way to not drown.
That's what I am saying, he needs to protect the ground beneath him to stay alive even if the attack can't hurt him, so he probably put up a barrier and saved a part of the land.

Late for the party. We are past that discussion. :suresure:
It's a good think I missed it lmao.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
I can see her tricking the Straw Hats into believing she was some helpless, lost child. But providing Zoro doesn't go brain dead for a while he might point out that she looks familiar.

We don't really know how much of a trickster she is, or if she can even be trusted. I would hope so, because we already have one person on the ship that we need to worry about, and we certainly don't need another.

R.I.P food supply though, at any rate. :pepemotion:
for the gag, oda will make anyone brain dead. 1061 full steam ahead!

The zorofandom is hands down the most toxic one piece fandom

The proof is roght there. Imagine letting a chef make you that mad
But why I don't even see what they did in the tweet. like there a quote kill yourself. by whitebeard.
what in the world zoro got anything to do with whitebeard.
I mean I agree both are badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.