Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He talked in plural. He knew the fight would involve Sanji, Zoro and co. Why would he speak about the scabbards when after they've been defeated it's their turn?

Wano was living off its reputation brought by the samurai of the past generations. It's a natural fortress which the Gorosei even stated makes it impossible to invade especially with enemy filled forces on there.
Nothing here is a lie.

You're literally saying that there has never been a deadlock when experienced characters in canon told us there is and always have been past Roger's era lmao.
bro you just ignore everything that isn't convenient for you:kuzanope:

Because of the "Eight Nation Revolution that happened recently".

Imu was making an example out of that rebel nation and sending a message to other would be rebels:
"For any nation that dares to break away from the World Government, it would be as if that nation never existed."
Why not doing it with Wano? And Whole Cake since Big Mom is almost all the time there.

WG has the knowledge where Yonkos are. They can easily track and erase the biggest threats.

And right now they know Dragon location. It was pretty obvious about Okama Kindgom relationship with Revos. At least since Marineford if not before.

There is a lot of plot holes here.

that whole part is a joke. leaving a country behind after freeing it from a tyrant was never an issue for the strawhat. franky wanted to stay at water 7 and they force him to leave. now it becomes a problem, and the person telling us that is someone who has had 20 years to think that if you defeat kaido other people like him might appear. Oda has been a disaster on this aspect. one person doesn't change anything, especially not after you imply momonosuke is still useless even after unlocking bolo breath.
It was probably just an excuse for Yamato to not become a Nakama, atleast not yet.

Although the way her character was written off at the end of Wano made me lost interest in her for the most part, but perhaps my opinion will change once she gets reintroduced... 100 chapters before the manga ends. :josad:

Because only Imu has the power to erase islands and:
  • Imu rarely takes action
    • Hence no one knows of their existence
    • If islands were frequently erased from history, people would know that the World Government has that power, but that's not currently believed to be the case
  • The Gorosei cannot ask Imu for help
    • They worship and praise her, they don't tell her what to do
  • Imu does not work for the World Government
    • They rule over the world from the shadows

Imu is like the Soul King in Bleach, only a secret one.

Besides, it's likely that Rocks was actually killed by Imu. It's said that Rocks wanted to be the King of the World. Imu may have erased him only because he dared for her throne.
Well, it was still Roger and Garp who faced Rocks, Imu only erased the remains, without actually harming any of the Yonko, Roger or Shiki. And given the Grand Line is a harsh environment with all kinds of crazy phenomena, releasing such attacks here and there wouldn't be an anomaly.

Apart from that, iirc, the void century exists because the WG in the past did some grand cleansing, so they are willing to do so if shit gets serious. And now, we have the age of piracy at their peak, with Joyboy awakened, with Blackbeard as an anti-Luffy, shortly prior to that Kaido teaming up with Big Mom and wanting to aim for the ancient weapons and throwing the world into chaos, while occupying the most important country tied to the void history which hosts an ancient weapon.

You say that Imu rarely takes action but wants to set example by just erasing a rebellious fodder country, when that country's influence is nothing compared to Kaido, who just declared war against the world, having huge military might and individual power.

I have yet to see a reasonable explanation to the pattern Imu uses and why he wouldn't just erase the Yonko 1 by 1, have the Road Poneglyp's confiscated. Because again: the void century proves that Imu and the WG are willing for a great cleansing. Yet, what they do now, is crying and bitching around.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Still not that good of a reason to blow up an entire country, there is obviously more to that because if that was the case only marigeoise would be left in the world of One Piece.
LOL what? There are 170+ nations in the World Government; most countries are in fact happy members of the World Government.

The problem is that Lulusia decided to not only leave the World Government, but overthrew their royal family by revolution.

Imu was making an example out of their rebellion to discourage few rebels. That's why she punished only one nation out of eight.

So what was happening in the world for 800 years? Enlighten us
Never said i know. I do know that Roger is the first to conquer the seas and trigger the age of piracy after which countless people went out to seek whatever is hidden there.
This was a new scenario the WG never faced period thus they needed a new system to combat anyone from reaching laugh tale.

How can you say the WG could just erase any pirate when in 800 years they haven't been challenged with something like that before ?

LOL what? There are 170+ nations in the World Government; most countries are in fact happy members of the World Government.

The problem is that Lulusia decided to not only leave the World Government, but overthrew their royal family by revolution.

Imu was making an example out of their rebellion to discourage few rebels. That's why she punished only one nation out of eight.
Imu is not making any example of it because he was erasing it's existence.
Hence it will never be mentioned again, if he wanted to make a example he would Buster Call it.
Try again

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Tip D Cow hahahaha!

Do I dare try to swing this back to our conversation about girls being milked by cows in that one anime? (I cant believe its not butter I mean hentai!)

Are you the "Minotaur" from Impel Down too?!
I needed the money, and Magellan said the vacation days were worth it.

Getting beat up by a bunch of crazy pirates and perverts sucked, but, hey, now, I run my own dairy farm. I know, I know, it's weird for a cow to milk other cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.