Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping for teach to do sth crazy and become a well deserved final villain
Imu being the eos villain seems too kaguya-eish for one piece
Heck even akainu is more deserving than imu as of now atleast he was present and did some villain stuff right in the mc's face

WG doesn't permits a shit. They are against Yonko but can't do nothing to them.

They are afraid of Yonko teaming up and Kizaru's only reason to now go against Big Mom and Kaido was Samurais Strength Myth only not any orders from above.
Maybe you don't permit a shit, but the WG surely does. It was said a lot of times that they want balance and the Emperor system is useful to them.

It's your problem if you don't like it, not a plot hole. If nothing, this chapter has proven once again that if the WG wanted, WC, Beehive and Wano would have been destroyed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
...If this is how Sabo unlocks Adv CoC, people are going to get pissed.

I still think the most likely answer is Kuma using his DF to save everyone (maybe from Vegapunk's programming).

Sabo isn't dying here, so, someone has to save him, and the person with the most connections to Sabo capable of saving him is Kuma.

Only other character I can think of off the top of my head that could rescue everyone is Blueno from CP9 using Air Door, since he did the same to save CP9 from the Enies Lobby Buster Call.
I think he used COA to guard himself.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I actually might have to thank Caribou here cause he's potentially setting up something big here.

Dude probably stocked up on a bunch of food again so no worry about starving or anything for days.

His swamp is endless so you Carrot can hide inside like Raizo did.

Carrot knows nothing about Caribou so they could've become fast friends offscreen. Definitely something more realistic than them mistaking Caribou for them.

The reason the barrel is chained up might play into why it's taking so long as well.

Hell depending on next chapter I might have to adjust an L factor.

Instead of simply landing on the island, that barrel needs to be opened and Carrot doesn't come out for me to call it.
:kidsmile:

I was really hoping for teach to do sth crazy and become a well deserved final villain
Imu being the eos villain seems too kaguya-eish for one piece
Heck even akainu is more deserving than imu as of now atleast he was present and did some villain stuff right in the mc's face
The way I'd want to see it is Blackbeard and Luffy teaming up to take down Imu and the government in the final war with the understanding that immediately after it's over Luffy and Blackbeard fight each other to decide whose will gets to change the fate of the world.

Like instead of Roger teaming up with the Marines to fight rocks it's Luffy teaming up with Blackbeard to fight the Marines

I actually might have to thank Caribou here cause he's potentially setting up something big here.

Dude probably stocked up on a bunch of food again so no worry about starving or anything for days.

His swamp is endless so you Carrot can hide inside like Raizo did.

Carrot knows nothing about Caribou so they could've become fast friends offscreen. Definitely something more realistic than them mistaking Caribou for them.

The reason the barrel is chained up might play into why it's taking so long as well.

Hell depending on next chapter I might have to adjust an L factor.

Instead of simply landing on the island, that barrel needs to be opened and Carrot doesn't come out for me to call it.
:kidsmile:
You're setting yourself up for some large burns again next week. :parkcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.