Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to admit it, but even after being a perv with so many flaws, Sanji really has some great moments in the series, and by that I mean impactful, the one in the Thriller Bark, skypiea which is pretty underrated and a lot of moments in WCI, and many more.
Zoro was lacking in that aspect, he didn't had those moments. Still, whatever little he had, he easily outshined others, I wonder if this is how Oda balanced both the characters, Sanji without being flawed might have been a complete character. The same goes for Zoro, if he had more character moments, would've even surpassed Luffy altho he's even doing that by getting limited timeframe n exposure.
This chapter was one of those rare where we get to see the old Zoro, his saying about how Luffy let Ace go on his own journey, how VIVI is a strong woman and they would fight whoever they have to when the time comes while not blindly rushing.

Great chapter for Zoro :pepecry:

Yeah, these are real problems and possible plot holes, but we have to wait and see if Imu/Uranus has limitations of some sort.

Also, the WG kind of permits the Yonkou system, so not nuking WC or Beehive could have a significance.
WG doesn't permits a shit. They are against Yonko but can't do nothing to them.

They are afraid of Yonko teaming up and Kizaru only reason to now go against Big Mom and Kaido was Samurais Strength Myth only not any orders from above.

Sabo ain't dead and he might've saved a part of the kingdom or at least his own ass using Haki.
...If this is how Sabo unlocks Adv CoC, people are going to get pissed.

I still think the most likely answer is Kuma using his DF to save everyone (maybe from Vegapunk's programming).

Sabo isn't dying here, so, someone has to save him, and the person with the most connections to Sabo capable of saving him is Kuma.

Only other character I can think of off the top of my head that could rescue everyone is Blueno from CP9 using Air Door, since he did the same to save CP9 from the Enies Lobby Buster Call.

Where in the two piece this happened.
It’s the reality of the situation
The only reason Queen wasn’t immediately a pile of mush from being melted was because of the fact that he has ancient zoa, wapol metal skin which protected him fully

It also doesn’t help that he’s 21+ feet tall and got launched like a literal missle

How can a normal human like Zoro even remotely approach Sanji with that flame activated?

Status
Not open for further replies.