Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not doing it with Wano? And Whole Cake since Big Mom is almost all the time there.

WG has the knowledge where Yonkos are. They can easily track and erase the biggest threats.

And right now they know Dragon location. It was pretty obvious about Okama Kindgom relationship with Revos. At least since Marineford if not before.

There is a lot of plot holes here.
Yeah, these are real problems and possible plot holes, but we have to wait and see if Imu/Uranus has limitations of some sort.

Also, the WG kind of permits the Yonkou system, so not nuking WC or Beehive could have a significance.

We still have 1061 to wait for... I guess, and then the copium should die off. For most I hope, for their sake.

Although, I can see people next week being like "Chapter 1062!! I'm calling it" :suresure:

I don't see Carrot being on the Sunny anymore, especially with Bonney becoming the new focus now. It's almost definitely not happening, as sad as it may be to hear. :mrgo:

In this very chapter Zoro adresses the danger that his Marine HQ. It's the strongest force in the world and the reason why the Government remained untouched for centuries. If anyone that's not swimming inside their own agenda, would actually use their brain it's obvious that Navy HQ MUST absolutely fall before the CD are taken down.
Lol the and the WG are one entity so both fall together at best

Yeah, these are real problems and possible plot holes, but we have to wait and see if Imu/Uranus has limitations of some sort.

Also, the WG kind of permits the Yonkou system, so not nuking WC or Beehive could have a significance.
The existence of pirates is necessary This is the reason for the world government to let other countries join and the reason for collecting money so pirates can not be killed

Status
Not open for further replies.