Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will surpass Imu too and Imu can neg diff the entire Navy by himself

Luffy will get some god like power to surpass Imu and Oda will give Zoro the same power too. Just like he gave him advCoC and AdvCoA and soon Future Sight.
Troll, luffy is miles ahead of zoro.

Even in this chapter the zoro sanji rivalry is still a thing, zoro will be close to sanji but far far inferior to luffy.

RIP Luffy fighting Imu :kata:
At this point I really think Imu is more like the emperor in Star Wars.

Insane hax and controls mightiest weapons in the world, but just like Luke never "defeated" the emperor in an all-out brawl, Luffy won't beat Imu in an all-out brawl.

Facing her will be Luffy's final and biggest test, but he won't win it with his usual punching, but his haki/willpower.

Being the only one skeptical of Drum about that 10/Barrel jester, I think it time to end this. I think the famous passive aggressive japanese attitude is at play here with Carrot hating Bonney being the only super Nova to interact with the strawhats. I'm moving on with EXTREME hatred of all yamato fans in my heart. Every last one need to be sent to the death camps to cleanse this fanbase and raise the IQ. These filthy unwashed lead drinkers only deserve momo's lease and collar.

also...didn't the fucking elephant leave before the minks... how did they even...you know what..that's fine. i accept it. vivi..momo...both had such wonderful moments being crowned...carrot was in the boat back to zunesha..that's fine.
lt's just you having poor interpretation.. They were already all on Zou on the last shot.. Neko said to take care of the young one(Carrot)..

Being the only one skeptical of Drum about that 10/Barrel jester, I think it time to end this. I think the famous passive aggressive japanese attitude is at play here with Carrot hating Bonney being the only super Nova to interact with the strawhats. I'm moving on with EXTREME hatred of all yamato fans in my heart. Every last one need to be sent to the death camps to cleanse this fanbase and raise the IQ. These filthy unwashed lead drinkers only deserve momo's lease and collar.
:gokulaugh:
I fucking love Carrot fans man

Man Yonko and Admiral fans both of you are desperate as fuck looking for scraps 🤣 🤣 🤣

Zoro ain't scared of shit, he's being a voice of reason because rest of crew is full of brain dead donkeys.

Its reasonable to pick a fight with one top tier and few commanders but they are not ready to beat 5 or 6 top tiers.

Only Luffy or Zoro can beat an admiral right now, rest of the crew get neg diff.

Don't force your admiral agenda right now..this is no better than what yonko turds do.

Acting like Zoro wasn't laughing at Fujitoras face wanting round 3 after round 2 ended in a stalemate and he isn't like 100 times stronger now.

:funky::funky::funky:

And who ever doubted Entire Navy HQ > 1 Yonko crew lol
You confidently wrote only luffy and zoro is able to beat an admiral right now and you think someone os being delusional ??

Troll, luffy is miles ahead of zoro.

Even in this chapter the zoro sanji rivalry is still a thing, zoro will be close to sanji but far far inferior to luffy.
Zoro Sanji rivalry lmao
Admiral wankers are literally feeding at the bottom right now licking the scraps..now sanji of all people they have to wank for their agendas.

Zoro easily I mean EASILY pushed Luffy to high or extreme diff.

Roof top 30 broken bones Zoro scarred Kaido, current Zoro >>>>>> Roof top Zoro.

Luffys Nika barely lasts for few minutes and cutting attack still fucked him up.

Zoro has CoC to compete with Zoro and can potentially kill him with 1 or 2 moves. Landing hits on Luffy isn't an issue for Zoro either when fucking kaido can land them.

Zoro loses to Bajrang Gun until he shows Ashura but Sanji the future admiral level character is weaker than Dressrosa zoro.

Last two chapters confirmed 2 sword Hakiless Zoro = Infrit jambe sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.