Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would find the land in that mess? Besides, if the entire island turns to dust, then he'd have no place to jump. It's far more effective to use Haki. And I doubt he wouldn't try to protect as many people as he could, in which case, he'd put up a bigger barrier and save a bigger piece of land.
All he needs a small part of a rock, similar to how Fujitora was carrying himself with in Dressrosa and use flames to get out of there. I said its risky because I doubt he can hold a ground with Haki when the island explodes, if you meant like when Fujitora send meteorite to Law and Doflamingo. That's not comparable, because the bedrock layer of Greenbit isn't destroyed when that happened, since they destroyed the entire island here, he can't hold a ground since the bedrock layer of that island will be destroyed as well.

- One Piece Fandom Wiki

"Since her days training as a Musketeer, Carrot has looked up to Pedro despite his occupation as a Guardian. He was even caring enough to gift her own gauntlets after witnessed her lack of talent for swordsmanship, and helped develop her combat prowess as her sparring partner. Their bond was even close enough for him to reiterate Gol D. Roger's advice as encouragement."
Aside the gauntlets none of it was shown in the manga because it didn't matter.. Sicilian was shown training her..
Pedro and Carrot relationship was never shown to matter ever..

agony...suffering...my girl derserved a goodbye. sure not on the crew fine but a goodbye!
Turn your attention toward hurting others. Lamatards thought a character that never interacted with the crew and spent the majority of time with momo acted smug. She was never suppose to join, but was a push by editors to sell merchs and as soon as oda was done, discarded by making her never want to leave wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.