Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

what bullshit will oda pull to explain the citizens surviving that
Fairy Tail: "Now this looks like a job for me!"

Acnologia destroys island with most of Fairy Tail on it, killing them all seemingly either no chance of escape or survival.

Suddenly saved by the ghost of their 1st guild master with extra special powerful plot armour magic, after a devastating fakeout. WCI bad end musical finale vibes.

Moda reveals she us the daughter of Goda and saves everyone with her Joygirl Zoan Goddess fruit.

Sabo finds out she inherited the Will of Ace like him too and in an amazing double spread, he claps her cheeks whilst Koala cries because he left the Den Den Mushi on by mistake and she hears it all.

Dragon declares war on Sabo and sends his commanders in his place to get him but they "die" offscreen somehow too.

what bullshit will oda pull to explain the citizens surviving that
If there's gonna be one then why bother in the first place
Honestly i can't think of a single way they would have survived that. It was instant and deadly
The only possible way for only sabo to survive that is by using the logia hax to desolidify his body and even then the island was decimated so he would be in ocean hammering to the bottom and drowning

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you think the WG beats all 4 yonko teaming up with all their forces and allies? Genuine question.
With or without Imu? Lol

Imu could’ve destroyed all 4 Yonko if he really is Uranus.

Without Imu, Marines + SSG vs the current four Emperors = high diff for the Government. The Yonko as they exist now are weaker than when Kaido and Big Mom were alive,

But no trolling, the full WG vs all Four Yonko? It just depends, look at Issho and Aramaki: the WG literally produced two Admirals from thin air lol, and there were even more Admiral candidates who also joined the Navy. What if there are other Admiral caliber people in the WG who simply had no interest in being drafted? What if there are Admiral tier individuals within the Holy Land who simply have no interest in the Navy? I highly doubt Aramaki was thinking about Charloss when he called the Nobles gods lol. What about the Gorosei? There are too many unknowns with the inner Government lol. The Gorosei did say that they didn’t care about the face of the Navy, I wonder how many OP motherfuckers lie in the WG that we have yet to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.