One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I don't get the logic behind the cleansing tho
They had a deus ex machina ready to go and after dragon was exposed thanks to teach they didn't use it on baltigo. Still no cleansing when they intercepted calls on dragon at drag queen land
No use for luffy time after time when he liberated strategic islands just staring at bounty posters and looking cool
I get it you can't use it on yonko either they have a way to do sth about it or you don't want to ruin the balance of power
Then aren't luffy/nika and dragon walking imbalances of power?
Wasn't wano bearing another weapon and a road poneglyph with massive ties to laugh tale or zunisha causing this power structure a lot of problems?
This does point to that rocks knew imu well and god valley probably was nuked also in the aftermath of the incident.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They had a deus ex machina ready to go and after dragon was exposed thanks to teach they didn't use it on baltigo. Still no cleansing when they intercepted calls on dragon at drag queen land
No use for luffy time after time when he liberated strategic islands just staring at bounty posters and looking cool
I get it you can't use it on yonko either they have a way to do sth about it or you don't want to ruin the balance of power
Wasn't wano bearing another weapon and a road poneglyph with massive ties to laugh tale or zunisha causing this power structure a lot of problems?
This does point to that rocks knew imu well and god valley probably was nuked also in the aftermath of the incident.
Whats the point on using it on baltigo after the battle was over and nobody was there?

The mechanics of the power will probably be explained later. This was just a small bite for us to hype us and tell us that the WG has it

J

Joygirl1

Omfg can´t believe there was really Caribou in that barrel :gokulaugh:

The chapter was not bad but after over 1000 chapters Oda still keeps beating around the bush like here is getting a bit annoying though. With a name like literally "Luffy´s dream" you´d expect to finally get that dream revealed to us readers, instead it´s just the old trick of only getting the other strawhat´s reactions :whitepress:

Good things are that the story is moving forwards with faster pace now and that funny moment when everyone insulted Zoro :milaugh:
The reactions of some nakamas are at least giving tiny bits of hints of Luffy´s dream, it´s most likely something that sounds childish but would be great if it happened, problem seems to be that it seems almost impossible to achieve. And it has to do with the pirate king title, so the circumstances have to be very different this time because Roger could not manage to reach it. And I´m pretty sure that it was initially Joyboy´s dream.

And Nami + Vivi shipping kinda confirmed, Nami was super concerned about her girlfriend´s safety^^

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
WB: doesn't want to charge into Wano because Oden is already dead and it would only mean more of his crewmates dying for mere vengeance.
Fandom: WB is a bitch.

Zoro: doesn't want to charge into Navy HQ because they don't even know if Vivi is even there.
Fandom: See? Vice Captain over here.

The classic double standards.
:finally:
Wasnt oden still alive when wb refused to go in there?