Current Events Imu Is/Controls Uranus

Is Imu Uranus?

• Total voters
Rather controls Uranus, or in other words Uranus gives you the ability to control some entity.

- Uranus is shown as a shadow appearing above the island.
- Doffy saying that with the help of the Ope fruit, he could've gained control over the national treasure, which would've allowed him to control the world. Though I wonder in which sense. Doffy did not refer to the personality switch technique as per his own words, and even if he did, the power of Uranus should not be tied to the physical body, as in Poseidon's case for example, Poseidon leaves the body and is reborn.

So both Pluton and Uranus can Destroy Islands with Single Attack?

What we've seen is similar to what Pluton was said to be capable of, so people shouldn't make quick conclusions

Actually even if you compare it to Enel, he used his Attack with help of Maxim which is a Ship, similar to Pluton

Imo we saw Pluton 2.0 (Not it's name, but still)
I believe Imu's Power was about deleting History or Fate, but the Attack we've seen isn't from him nor is it Uranus

Rather controls Uranus, or in other words Uranus gives you the ability to control some entity.

- Uranus is shown as a shadow appearing above the island.
- Doffy saying that with the help of the Ope fruit, he could've gained control over the national treasure, which would've allowed him to control the world. Though I wonder in which sense. Doffy did not refer to the personality switch technique as per his own words, and even if he did, the power of Uranus should not be tied to the physical body, as in Poseidon's case for example, Poseidon leaves the body and is reborn.
Uranus reminds me of the Ark of Enel, with the black smoke.
Also, it's clear that is not immediate effect, since Lulusia rebelled in the past, and Sabo being there was a coincidence.
Lulusia rebelled -> Uranus was sent -> time passes, Sabo arrives -> Uranus happens

Why are people calling it Uranus when its literally how Pluton was described!

You think Oda bringing back Arabasta and Crocodile in same Volume as this Chapter is a coincidence? Or Pluton reveal in Wano? Or Franky Poster showing Sunny?

This is obviously continuation of Pluton Plot that was highlighted in Three Major Arcs

You think Oda bringing back Arabasta and Crocodile in same Volume as this Chapter is a coincidence? Or Pluton reveal in Wano? Or Franky Poster showing Sunny?

This is obviously continuation of Pluton Plot that was highlighted in Three Major Arcs
Because Pluton is a ship, and Uranus is clearly linked to the sky, and Pluton is in Wano

How could Imu use Pluton to destroy Lulusia when it's beneath Wano right now:bamathink:

Because Pluton is a ship, and Uranus is clearly linked to the sky, and Pluton is in Wano
Who said Pluton can't fly? It's a Warship
Enel, Kaido, Shiki ... etc made their Fortresses Fly, you think Most Powerful Warship in Story can't Fly?!

Not to mention Franky said it's Blueprints are Absurd, you think it's just a Big Sea Ship like Germa? Or Noah? That's not crazy to build, even Moria done that

It's stupid to think Uranus and Pluton have exact same Ability tbh

Pluton is in Wano, but no one said there cannot be more, I'm certain this is a Second Pluton, just like New Poseidon appeared, I'm sure a Second Pluton was built secretly in this Era

History repeats itself

Who said Pluton can't fly? It's a Warship
Enel, Kaido, Shiki ... etc made their Fortresses Fly, you think Most Powerful Warship in Story can't Fly?!

Not to mention Franky said it's Blueprints are Absurd, you think it's just a Big Sea Ship like Germa? Or Noah? That's not crazy to build, even Moria done that

It's stupid to think Uranus and Pluton have exact same Ability tbh

Pluton is in Wano, but no one said there cannot be more, I'm certain this is a Second Pluton, just like New Poseidon appeared, I'm sure a Second Pluton was built secretly in this Era

History repeats itself
Why would they need the plans for Pluton if they have Pluton already mate.
They wanted Tom and Cutty flam so they could build it, if they have it they can simply study it and copy it, Vegapunk is there

Why would they need the plans for Pluton if they have Pluton already mate.
They wanted Tom and Cutty flam so they could build it, if they have it they can simply study it and copy it, Vegapunk is there
Re-read Water 7
Spandam wanted them, not Gorosei
They simply gave him permission but they didn't seem very interested, and as proof they didn't re-appear again to discuss the failed mission

Why do you think Wano is closed with Two Rocks and Pluton is under it? You think it will just emerge from the side? If that was the case, a Door could have been created for it

It's obvious that Pluton flies and carries Wano on top it, that's why Kaido wanted it and called it best Stronghold and the whole purpose of Project New Onigashima

And that's how Wano will later join Final War without need to go back and visit it

Wano has Ancient Pluton
WG has New Pluton

Ancient Poseidon Dead
New Poseidon Hiding

Uranus is also owned by two
Elbaf and Dragon

Re-read Water 7
Spandam wanted them, not Gorosei
They simply gave him permission but they didn't seem very interested, and as proof they didn't re-appear again to discuss the failed mission

Why do you think Wano is closed with Two Rocks and Pluton is under it? You think it will just emerge from the side? If that was the case, a Door could have been created for it

It's obvious that Pluton flies and carries Wano on top it, that's why Kaido wanted it and called it best Stronghold and the whole purpose of Project New Onigashima

And that's how Wano will later join Final War without need to go back and visit it

Wano has Ancient Pluton
WG has New Pluton

Ancient Poseidon Dead
New Poseidon Hiding

Uranus is also owned by two
Elbaf and Dragon
Spandam wanted them, but how could he know they existed, did I forget or it was never revealed it? Also he could have just been working on behalf of the WG, since CP9 works for them.

Wano is built using the same thing that build the Red Line.

It's obvious only and exclusively to you, stop spouting subjective theories like they are absolute truth.

We know Pluton is a ship, we know Poseidon is for under water. The only remaining one is something flying.