One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
On that topic, where do you think Vivi is rn?

I hoped she would be with Sabo but that's clearly not the case
And I don't think Sabo was the kind to have her trail off alone.

Unless those are two separate things and Vivi went missing without Sabo being involved after Cobra died and him taking her is a major assumption or just more WG propaganda.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
The sequence is chilling, a vortex, all up to the climax: the disbelief and shock in Sabo's eyes, almost panic, the awareness of Gorosei about what was about to happen, like a real God's judgment, the first and last zoom of Imu's madness concretized in its twisting impious eyes, the parallel with the atomic bomb from a Japanese author.

All of these just make this chapter unbelievable, I never felt so tensed like this since the death of old Whitebeard, God! :zorothink:
Sabo isn't new to stuff like this, either. Sabo has seen horrible stuff working with the Revolutionary Army. The look of frozen terror on his face was so well done by Oda.

I wonder how long it will take to get more info on Sabo? Could be a few chapters, could be a few volumes.

Honestly 5 star chapter just for the straw hats alone. The darker tone with Sabo adds more to that tho I don't think he's dead, he will probably not contact Dragon with a den den mushi anymore after seeing the implications of what revealing that secret means, until he comes into contact with him himself.
Or Dragon finds him in the seas a throwback finding him in a similar situation again, Sabo amnesia part 2.

Seems like he purposefully called them without wiretape so that the Marines could hear what he has to say too, a lot of implications with that.

Just like I said in my last post of the spoiler thread, that shadow/figure looks like a triangle, got illuminati vibes from that. It's probably Uranus for sure, Imu might be capable to control it somehow.

Bonney might drop more bomb shells once she wakes up, perhaps she saw his exitence too.