Future Events Akainu & Imu: who will fight what

Who will Dragon fight?

• Total voters
That’s like saying against katakuri Luffy had 0 advantages. Sabo has plot advantage.
The difference here is that no powerups exist for Sabo to unlock during the fight that will allow him to beat the odds, and it's not like Akainu gives you any chances. Plot advantage isn't really an argument here, Akainu has plot advantage for going after Luffy. See? It doesn't work. We're arguing whether Oda can even commit such ass pull.

It's such a bad take man. Imu is already introduced as the one ruling everything in shadows. Unless Oda suddenly pulls the true Kaguya 50 chapters before the end, I think that Imu is still One Piece's Kaguya (but better).
Absalom was Supreme Commander of Thriller Bark while Moria slept, he ruled over all Zombies, and awakened Zombie Generals, he was Invisible and called Underworld King (Foreshadowing of Lurking Legend) and he tried to take Robin and then wanted to take Nami, just like Imu had Vivi and Shirahoshi Pictures

Fishmen Island will be destroyed by someone with a SH and Imu does have one (It's Absalom/Nami Plot all over again)

As I said, Imu is just one of Three key Characters who will call Final Villain when time is right

Kaguya comparison is meaningless, that's a different Manga, don't worry Final Villain is mentioned before and hyped, it won't feel random

The difference here is that no powerups exist for Sabo to unlock during the fight that will allow him to beat the odds, and it's not like Akainu gives you any chances. Plot advantage isn't really an argument here, Akainu has plot advantage for going after Luffy. See? It doesn't work. We're arguing whether Oda can even commit such ass pull.
Just because you don’t think there’s a power up for Sabo; doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

Oda could give him CoC coating, some new form of CoA, or awakening the mera fruit will be just that broken.

Luffy vs Akainu as the final fight is officially dead this chapter.

Absalom was Supreme Commander of Thriller Bark while Moria slept, he ruled over all Zombies, and awakened Zombie Generals, he was Invisible and called Underworld King (Foreshadowing of Lurking Legend) and he tried to take Robin and then wanted to take Nami, just like Imu had Vivi and Shirahoshi Pictures

Fishmen Island will be destroyed by someone with a SH and Imu does have one (It's Absalom/Nami Plot all over again)

As I said, Imu is just one of Three key Characters who will call Final Villain when time is right

Kaguya comparison is meaningless, that's a different Manga, don't worry Final Villain is mentioned before and hyped, it won't feel random
How's Absalom's role even remotely related to Imu's? Imu rules the organisation which rules over the world... That's a huge difference.

Second one is pure forced parallelism. Which speaks against the point that Imu is Enel's equivalent of the WG?

Except he is already the big bad buy of the strongest force in the OP verse...

It is not meaningless. Imu is already the Kaguya being brought into the second half of the manga as the ultimate bad guy. He's the one sitting on the throne. Xebec wanted to take over HIS position as the king of the world but failed.

Dragon should fight Imu but I don’t believe he’ll be allowed to defeat them, possible fight w Kong is on the table as well maybe to hype him before facing Imu. I believe Luffy should be the one to defeat Imu because he/she is seemingly the ultimate enemy of the world, him being Joyboy/embodiment of liberation and freedom helps his case. Luffy should also fight Akainu. I believe Sabo will finish the fight so Luffy can save his strength for the main enemy of the war (Imu). There are ppl that don’t understand how Sabo will do it, that’s on Oda, I don’t have a problem with it. I honestly believe Sabo was literally created for the purpose of defeating Akainu and I can’t imagine a reasonable alternative. I get Dragon has been saved this whole time to make a major impact in the final war and he created the rev army to fight the CD’s but this is also a shounen manga, I have never seen a side character defeat the main villain of the story and I don’t see Oda having a tag team play out, he didn’t even allow it to happen for Kaido’s last stand. I also understand ppl that believe Blackbeard is the true villain and I respect that, but I don’t believe he is.

I've always believed Dragon used to be a marine who defected because he saw something he didn't approve of. He and Akainu are both 55. Perhaps he made admiral, White Dragon, before defecting or he left when he was still VA and a rival of Akainu.

Would be a great match up as well. Dragons presumed wind logia should be able to neutralize Akainus over powered magma that no one can take more than a couple of hits from. And from there on it's all about haki.

Maybe we wait to see imus power. This was just his enel type intro.
He was introduced chapters ago.

Tough to tell how a silhouette looks like a fighter or not... Remember Kaido's first silhouette? He looked like a fat fuck and no fighter.
Kaido looked like a fighter due to being a male and a yonko, while Im is giving off feminine energy and well I don't really know if we can classify this as a silhouette this is her design and shes very slim.

Kaido looked like a fighter due to being a male and a yonko, while Im is giving off feminine energy and well I don't really know if we can classify this as a silhouette this is her design and shes very slim.
All I'm saying is that Imu's design is not final. Oda can always decide to design Imu differently. Because that's why he/she is still in a silhouette. And Imu having a feminine side doesn't mean that Imu is a woman.

He was introduced chapters ago.

His existence was introduced.
This chapter his power was introduced

Then when he fights and low diffs dragon we’ll be introduced to his strength

Luffy : I MUST BEAT THE ADMIRALS !!!

Chinjao : YOU MUST BEAT THE ADMIRALS !!!

Oda : ONE MUST BEAT THE ADMIRALS TO SURPASS ROGER !!!

Lomrade and his friends : lUfFy iS nEvER bEaTinG aN aDMiRal sAbO vS aKAiNU LoLz
Luffy also said and promised to beat BM and that didn't happen. And SHs will defeat admirals anyways

Luffy also said and promised to beat BM and that didn't happen. And SHs will defeat admirals anyways
Stop being retarded
Luffy said he'd beat the Yonko and Admirals
He's 100% beating an Admiral before the story ends and has already beaten a Yonko
It doesn't mean he'll beat ALL OF THEM but to act like he won't ever beat one is intellectualy dishonest

Especially when it's to push Sanji vs Admiral agendas when he has never expressed any intention of beating one unlike Luffy