Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
we literally no nothing about who he was contacting and its almost like nami, robin and franky were all enemies before joining

actually braindead

even vivi was BAHAHAHAHA
"braindead"

Ok cool, i don't feel like getting banned so i won't engage weird kids that insult people over Caribou

:gonope:
Post automatically merged:

He's on the Sunny :ihaha:

He's becoming less and less of a meme as time goes on, heard Luffy's dream and everything.
Wdym as time goes on, it's been one chapter lol.

I thought Caribou would leave with Kid. If Caribou joins, Law and Kid are more left in the dust than they already were at Sabaody. Oda been bullying the Kid and Heart Pirates for too long. They gotta catch another body quick
:josad:

Post automatically merged:

Why do you need to hear Luffy's dream at this one panel to join wot :luuh:
The crew needs a Crafty and Cunning person who can act as a Storage Room.

Other reasons, Caribou is joining
1. Already intended to join SH crew, it is not his fault, they turn out to be fake SH
2. Lost a loved one, Gaburu's Grandma
3. Has X written on his shirt indicating he is the tenth.
4. Unique fighting style with Swamp logia, Scythe and Gattling Gun.
5. Is Actually funny enough to make readers laugh unlike Larrot or Lamato.
6. Prays to God to forgive the sin of attacking him and then crushes the Marine in his intro.
7. Forgiven by Luffy and heard Luffy's Proclamation of his dream to his entire crew.
8. Badass epithet Wet Haired Caribou

I can see this Caribou thing is already going to be unbearable, it's been one chapter and there's a bunch of "meme suporters" of him already.

This is what having both sides of a nakama war lose does to people

:seriously:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I thought Caribou would leave with Kid. If Caribou joins, Law and Kid are more left in the dust than they already were at Sabaody. Oda been bullying the Kid and Heart Pirates for too long. They gotta catch another body quick
:josad:
kid hates caribou, i was losing hope when caribou saved the raid and he was together with the heart pirates (i thought he would join laws crew)