[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if no one is gonna say it, I’ll lead the way- we should really be careful while claiming. No one is allowed to claim out of the blue. We should only claim when the claim result will give us an absolute advantage.
By doing so, we can atleast hope to prevent false claim from scums. Especially when we have so many fresh players.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ok if no one is gonna say it, I’ll lead the way- we should really be careful while claiming. No one is allowed to claim out of the blue. We should only claim when the claim result will give us an absolute advantage.
By doing so, we can atleast hope to prevent false claim from scums. Especially when we have so many fresh players.
It's no claim game, I'm pretty sure.

N

NeutralWatcher

You cannot claim here. It is in the rules in the opening post. Info sharing is allowed for 3 times for the entire game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Seeing some confusion, I'll clarify the rules on claiming.

You are allowed to share info which will indirectly reveal your role.
However, you are not allowed to simply claim your role and not share info. So strictly claiming is not allowed.

And there can only be 3 pieces of info shared the entire game.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, let me know.​

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree with Dark here.

We should only share information when we are 100 %confirmed with our results.

Also, we need some activity here...

Vote Lynch @HA001

Reborn

I think you’re wasting vote here. What are your basis for lynching him..?? I thought you had were after tac.?
Who said I am wasting my vote? This game has close set up with very limited info sharing claim allowed.

You tell me how you expect to catch scums then? By sitting idle and doing chit chat?

We need reactions to get reads. And, putting up vote is Best way

Reborn

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
On AOT the army has 3 factions
I read Eren's history in wikipedia to make thing easier.

So only 3 scums in this game based on his story.

Annie, Reiner and Bertholt IIRC.

Is there a possible indie in this game based on the canonical manga?
we might have Beast Titan here aka Eren's brother who kinda plays both side but mostly scum.
In the story there are 3 mains titans who infiltrated the walls.

And 2 other titans who came after.

So maybe there are 3 to 5 scums if we follow the story.

Plus there is Ymir : three titans came inside the walls but there were four in the beginning and one died before the operation. He was eaten by Ymir and Ymir hid in the walls too. Ymir was not with the 3 titans but she was not the people of the walls too.

So if there is a Ymir character there can be an independent player.

And the walls people army is divided in 3 factions, even if one is not really important, so there can be 2 to 3 factions for the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.