Just face it you guys
Mihawk=Shanks
They're equals
At most its Mihawk=>Shanks

But EOS Zoro/Kid/Law Mid diff easily

Imu has already begun the EOS power creep

I can safely push my Shiryu who fights Zoro=>Mihawk and Shanks agenda
:pepebusi:
Only broken things about him would be his awakening like Law/kid/luffy. Apart from that I don't see shiryu as on equal terms with zoro in terms of haki.

Your ZoSan agenda @AverageNamiEnjoyer

why they talking about how edible each other are
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It's a joke. Zoro asked if Sanji even knows how to apply a bandage. Sanji said that bandaging is the same as trussing a ham. Zoro replied, asking if he's a ham to him. Sanji then replies by saying that he's not that appetizing. In other words; if he were a ham, he wouldn't want to eat him because he doesn't like him.

But people try to find a way to ship every moment, so whatever. :zosleepy:

Also, I'm pretty sure this is anime only. I don't remember seeing this in the manga, but I like neat filler regardless. :cheers:

None cares about your fodder feelings.

Your not the *Mighty* Redon
Redon could disappear from the One Piece fandom for a week or two, and I wouldn't care all that much. :suresure:

There's the possibility that we could get better hints if that were to happen :quest:

Like, some vigilante leaker that leaks stuff with detailed hints and spoilers that get to the point :lumazed:

I remember when Kaido first used Thunder Bagua and I thought he'd have a cool moveset based on the eight trigrams. Instead he just swung his club harder and called an attack a different name.
I think it makes sense tbh to have Thunder Bagua and it's variations and Blazing Bagua, considering his Azure Dragon is of the east:

https://www.egreenway.com/tarot/images/yyesb.gif

He could use wind too but he didn't have wind baguas.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Redon could disappear from the One Piece fandom for a week or two, and I wouldn't care all that much. :suresure:

There's the possibility that we could get better hints if that were to happen :quest:

Like, some vigilante leaker that leaks stuff with detailed hints and spoilers that get to the point :lumazed:
Redon is like the Whitebeard of providers,
Been one since 2006

When's he's gone, it's all chaos

1061: Queen of the Pirates
- Chapter starts with Luffy and Bonney eating on the Sunny
- Bonney turned back to her adult form
- They are both eating very fast and screaming for Sanji to make more
- They are getting along very good, untill they both grab the last piece of meat
- They both refuse to let it go, and they both let out a huge CoC wave
- The meat is split in two and so is the sky, the strawhats are shocked
- Luffy is impressed and didnt think she had CoC
- Bonney tells them the only reason her bounty is so low is that the marines want to hide her real identity
- She stands up and changes her age to around 60 years, she gets a new introduction box
- Crystal Boxy: Former Yonko, nicknamed the Queen of the Pirates: Bounty 4.75 Billion
- Chapter ends with her beginning to talk about the reverie

Status
Not open for further replies.