[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
IMO at least not by lynching the most newest of player like HA001.

what happened.?
Is this a slip..?? No excuse for being a new player cause it’s a slip expected from new player.:cheers:

Now let's put two things straight

1) putting vote doesn't equate to lynching especially when vote is being put to get reactions and not to Lynch

2)you yourself said no excuse for being a new player yet I am seeing you defending him.

Why? Can you confirm he is Townie? Why so eager to defend him?

Now let's put two things straight

1) putting vote doesn't equate to lynching especially when vote is being put to get reactions and not to Lynch

2)you yourself said no excuse for being a new player yet I am seeing you defending him.

Why? Can you confirm he is Townie? Why so eager to defend him?
He seems pretty inactive to me. And if you're looking for reaction (i assumed that much), you ain't getting much from him. I mean he never bothered to defend himself from the early on.

Reborn

He seems pretty inactive to me. And if you're looking for reaction (i assumed that much), you ain't getting much from him. I mean he never bothered to defend himself from the early on.
But why you jumped to defend him? Why you didn't wait for him to respond whenever he comes online?

Should we leave him from scum hunting just because he is new and isn't much active?

You have played enough games to understand how townie get reads.

You have played enough games to understand that in the beginning we all are sus to each other and only through reactions and reads we narrow down who are townie and who are scums

What you did is kind of scum buddying especially like protecting a newbie scum from getting caught.

Do you have any sure shot evidence that he can't be scum? No you don't.....

Vote Lynch @Dark Admiral

But why you jumped to defend him? Why you didn't wait for him to respond whenever he comes online?

Should we leave him from scum hunting just because he is new and isn't much active?

You have played enough games to understand how townie get reads.

You have played enough games to understand that in the beginning we all are sus to each other and only through reactions and reads we narrow down who are townie and who are scums

What you did is kind of scum buddying especially like protecting a newbie scum from getting caught.

Do you have any sure shot evidence that he can't be scum? No you don't.....

Vote Lynch @Dark Admiral
:okay:I just thought you were better player to understand the game than me. Just wanted to give you my opinions.
BTW, you forgot to bold it.

Reborn

I can't say much about the new players but either Tac or Reborn is a scum based on their earlier interactions, if not both.
Lol!

Btw I am townie. If there is any town invest role then they can feel free to invest me. If there is any other role which can give idea about my alignment then feel free to go forward at night.... I have nothing to hide LoL

N

NeutralWatcher

Lol!

Btw I am townie. If there is any town invest role then they can feel free to invest me. If there is any other role which can give idea about my alignment then feel free to go forward at night.... I have nothing to hide LoL
You found TAC suspicious because he gave so much info without anyone asking then why didn't you vote TAC? However you voted HA001 who is newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.