Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
i personally never want oda to touch pedro again, not after how dirty he did the minks and carrot. let that man rip smh
That random moment when luffy said Pedro's name along with some others when he restated his heart in gear 5 indicates oda at least remember Pedro lol. Like why add that and then make carrots last line literally be "Pedro... ", if he wasn't going to focus on her and the minks situation?

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
That random moment when luffy said Pedro's name along with some others when he restated his heart in gear 5 indicates oda at least remember Pedro lol. Like why add that and then make carrots last line literally be "Pedro... ", if he wasn't going to focus on her and the minks situation?
awful man... i will be mad until the situation fixes itself or i know that he really gave a big fu to the minks :kriwhat:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Two Piece: where Oda allows little girls to be in death matches for the first time and for 8 years to be looked upon as bewitching
:whitepress:
Seriously though, Tama's goal is to be a bewitching Kunochi. That's what she promised to Ace. Do they not notice that they are arguing that she'll be bewitching as a child?
Good thing Tama's mentor, Shinobu, would never use her Devil Fruit to age up an 8-year-old into a 28-year-old, so they could fight with the Straw Hats. Oda would NEVER take a major child character from Wano, and turn them into an adult randomly.

Shinobu would NEVEEEEER do an age-progression.
I'm going to shoot off the face of this planet when Sanji flirts with aged-up Tama...
:kuzanope:
Fuck it, time to make a Tama-for-Nakama theory.

NINJAS DON'T NEED BARRELS

Oh god don't tell me Bonney or Giants will....no
Well Boney is from the whiskey kingdom or something right? She has some connection to Kuma or something.

But i think Odin in Elbaf might be really relevant cuse of the eyepatch, dunno how

Morj was talking specifically about the Smoker theory on that stream.

I think I remember him saying somewhere that he also doesn’t believe in the 4 SHs per sea theory anymore but my recollection is a bit hazy on that.
That theory is the weakest sort of the assemble of the 3 big theories on 13 SHs.

-The 13 gods of olympus /13 titans
- The 13 chinese zodiac signs
- Jesus and 12 apostotles

And i guess the 4 in each sea is like whatever

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Good thing Tama's mentor, Shinobu, would never use her Devil Fruit to age up an 8-year-old into a 28-year-old, so they could fight with the Straw Hats. Oda would NEVER take a major child character from Wano, and turn them into an adult randomly.

I'm going to shoot off the face of this planet when Sanji flirts with aged-up Tama...

And Shinobu didn't want to do it to her dear Shogun because of it was "dangerous",but relented due to a combination of his resolve and the dire situation. But she'll randomly do it for Tama because she just asks?

Yeah why not.

It's really fucked up to basically force age a child so she can be usefull for fighting lol.

Childhood Shilmhood, get going Tama.

Holly shit LOL, no bro, Imagine Sanji perving on a 8 year old with a 28 year old body. Omega groomer

The hopium in me is praying this is set up for an endgame plot with the minks, but I wouldn't hold my breath at this point.

The hopium in me is praying this is set up for an endgame plot with the minks, but I wouldn't hold my breath at this point.

Believe brother we can all have our way in the end. If Smoker and Bellamy can have fans, we're pretty much in the clear

Post automatically merged:

Yamato is literally the paralel to Oden and Carrot is Inu/Neko, why the fck didn't you make these characters interact Oda.

:josad::josad:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Believe brother we can all have our way in the end. If Smoker and Bellamy can have fans, we're pretty much in the clear

Yamato is literally the paralel to Oden and Carrot is Inu/Neko, why the fck didn't you make these characters interact Oda.

:josad::josad:
What could have been^

What we got: Barrel

Thank you GODa :josad:

Vivi does not have a chance. Luffy stated wanting 10 crewmates. Currently Luffy has 9 crewmates. So that's only 1 spot left. Oda would have given Vivi different development if Vivi was going to be a crewmate. She's an unplanned princess that is weaker than Usopp and no apparent ship role. They will meet again but Vivi is 5.5 not the 11th.

Yamato is not joining. Yamato has been grouped with Momonosuke, Kin'emon, and Tama essentially joining only if the others did.

Carrot has now been given the responsibility of next ruler of the Minks. It would be irresponsible of Carrot to abandon the post to adventure with the Strawhats knowing her position. It wouldn't be the same as Carrot's first and only stowaway where she didn't have that responsibility.
I agree with everything you said here, but why the fuck is your conclusion that Pedro will join?

I mean who's joining if not for the 2 dark ones and Vivi?

Every single character has a mishmash of criterias they fit and noone of them completly work.

- Listening to luffy's dream
- Role
- Dream
- Development

No one fits.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
It's really fucked up to basically force age a child so she can be usefull for fighting lol.

Childhood Shilmhood, get going Tama.

Holly shit LOL, no bro, Imagine Sanji perving on a 8 year old with a 28 year old body. Omega groomer

I saw Strong World. I saw Sanji with loli Nami.

I'm not putting this past Oda. This is why I don't even like this theory, I just think it's going to happen.

Momo was even worse: "Eh, he's too young to lead the country properly. BUT WHAT IF HE MAGICALLY BECAME AN ADULT!?!" Man, I hope Momo's character arc has some payoff that makes up for all the WTF moments he's had.

And Shinobu didn't want to do it to her dear Shogun because of it was "dangerous",but relented due to a combination of his resolve and the dire situation. But she'll randomly do it for Tama because she just asks?

Yeah why not.
So, what do we get out of that? That Shinobu is willing to age up a child in a dangerous situation if necessary. It's possible Tama tricks or convinces Shinbou, but, it's most likely it would happen out of necessity, like the country getting attacked.

Another possibility would be Tama's age being raised for the sake of hiding her from society. If it's found out that Tama is a Kurozumi, she could become hunted, and have to go into hiding. If the people who suffered under Orochi decide to try to kill Tama, Shinobu aging her up to protect her and hide her identity makes sense. Tama and Momo are connected narratively, which is why I think it's likely she gets aged-up, to... not really looking forward to it, still thought it was bad with Momo.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said here, but why the fuck is your conclusion that Pedro will join?
Many many reasons. This will be a summary. Expansion and explaination on request.

Unique traits: Spots, Prehensile Tail, Electro, Missing piece of left ear, Left eye scar over missing eye, Quirk of standing on top of objects

Ship role: Ship Guard; Pedro is the Captain of the Guardians. Meowban Brothers, the only Ship Guards to be introduced as such that happen to be cat-themed.

Already has a bounty of 382M. Only other Mink with a known bounty is Pekoms at 330M. Already on the WG's radar.

Flashbacks
Lost someone important in WCI. Pedro used that traumatic experience to help the Strawhats get a copy of a Lode Poneglyph which directly correlates to Luffy becoming the Pirate King.

Pedro met Gol D Roger the Pirate King. Similar to some other crewmates relating to Roger's crew.
  • Luffy with Shanks
  • Franky with Tom and Oden
  • Brook with Crocus
Kuma seems like a character that will die. He is not himself anymore. He has no role now. The Devil Fruit power he has is powerful and would be useful for the Strawhats as a "end of game aircraft" or to speed the narrative when necessary. Kuma protected the Sunny essentially being a Ship Guard at Sabaody during part of the timeskip. That Will may be past to someone and I'm thinking/hoping Pedro. The Paw Fruit on a Cat Mink makes too much sense.

Bonding with Strawhats
  • Told the crew about his past failure on WCI.
  • With Brook during their mission to copy the Lode Ponegliff.
  • With Jinbe during Wedding Cake surprise and escape.
  • Saw Chopper save the poisoned Minks. Both were hot because of fur during ride to Tottoland.
  • Thinks Nami as a demon when escaping on King Baum. Argued with Nami about Pudding.
Eyepatch. Oda is saving it. Pedro's big return is my guess.

Ninjaguardian (portmanteau)
Ninja Jaguar Guardian
Luffy wanted a ninja but yet didn't get one. And it's not like Luffy didn't have some choices. But clearly they were not Strawhats as Oda kept them in Wano. So why hype them in the first place for Luffy not to get one? My guess is those aren't be the ninjas Oda wants in Luffy's crew. If this puzzle I've put together has credence then Pedro may become a Copycat Ninja similar to Kakashi from Naruto.