Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and Garp almost doesn't seem to "feel" much regarding the fact that Dragon is literally the WG's biggest enemy, especially for the fact that he never had ramifications imposed on him. Imo, there's definitely a hate relationship there and it has to do with Luffy's mother for sure imo

It's weird that this is a thing overall lol
I never saw it that way, all the way before MF we have seen what Luffy does is ultimately small in the grand scale of things. It's only when he directly and indirectly started to mess with new world threats Garp started to lose his shit.

Might be the case, I've always though their relationship was more of a "it is what it is"

Exactly, and Garp almost doesn't seem to "feel" much regarding the fact that Dragon is literally the WG's biggest enemy, especially for the fact that he never had ramifications imposed on him. Imo, there's definitely a hate relationship there and it has to do with Luffy's mother for sure imo

It's weird that this is a thing overall lol
Garp was nonchalant when bringing up Dragon in EL where are you getting hate from?

I never saw it that way, all the way before MF we have seen what Luffy does is ultimately small in the grand scale of things. It's only when he directly and indirectly started to mess with new world threats Garp started to lose his shit.

Might be the case, I've always though their relationship was more of a "it is what it is"
Yeah I guess. It's not like they punish him for Luffy, so I guess it doesn't matter that Dragon is who he is.

I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.