[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah so you and others keep piping up saying "thats just how you play" seems rather defensive.
Because that's how I play lol

Go to previous role madness games in mafia archive and check my game play

I haven't even started playing aggressively as of now lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Imo first analyze your game play of defending someone so hard on day one....

That's scummy and not me asking tac some questions on his gameplay...

If you are townie then you are doing nothing but creating confusion among us that is beneficial for scums
I am a townie, if I haven't said it already. I get that you're just asking questions, and I also think I'm not the only one going hard on the first day. You seem to be very fervent about us putting you up to a vote if we think you're scum.

Reborn

I am a townie, if I haven't said it already. I get that you're just asking questions, and I also think I'm not the only one going hard on the first day. You seem to be very fervent about us putting you up to a vote if we think you're scum.
Yes! But I was asking to put vote on me and not others.

It's two different thing don't ya think?

Reborn

Its not you saying you always do this thats sus. Its all the other posters popping up to protest for you that bugs me.
Because they have played game with me and are more experience to understand how townie scum hunt

You can't sus me Just because others have said I am not scum... that's lame reason lol

I've decided, I do hate you.

Either you're scum or just helping them out by being dumb.
dont care
you hated me for pointing out the fact that when I flip town they know to go for you next.
and trying to lure me with the promise of having a bodyguard assigned for me . lol. so you believe I have a certain role for towns
yet you place ha001 protection above mine. inconsistent at best.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes! But I was asking to put vote on me and not others.

It's two different thing don't ya think?
Fair enough...I just don't think that the distinction fully explains your methodology with TAC. I have my suspicions about the both of you, but not enough to vote if we can avoid it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
dont care
you hated me for pointing out the fact that when I flip town they know to go for you next.
and trying to lure me with the promise of having a bodyguard assigned for me . lol. so you believe I have a certain role for towns
yet you place ha001 protection above mine. inconsistent at best.
???!

If you're truthful about your role, yes. I want someone on you. But I'm not sure if you are, your lynch on Ha0 was dumb as shit. And your lynch on me is even dumber.

You know what? @Kiwipom @Flower Unvote

Let Lanji lay in his own bad decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.