Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wouldn't mind that as a plot twist, given Oda could pull it off well ofc. That could be really interesting if done right.

I also see what you might be doing there ofc lol. Someone edited Lulusia Island on the OP Wiki to say it never existed or something like that recently too and theres a meme going around of the same thing happening to Laugh Tale when the SHs get there lol.

Ita clear as day alot of people are gonna get powerups. Mostly the marines.

Ones to get powerups this arc specifically:

Tashigi: raidsuit (vegapunk created)

Helmeppo: his knives eating a devilfruit

Smoker: awakening

Sanji: more explanation from vegapunk about the alteration of his lineage factor.

Franky: learning all of this from vegapunk to create himself a power up

Coby: powerful devil fruit from black beard, or haki training in blackbeards black whole that most likely stores people and artifacts, and also eventually powerful raid suit from vegapunk

Honestly I don't really see any big battles on this island. Since the navy is basically devided between those who are willing to follow the celestial dragons and hunt down pirates at any cost and those who are just trying to help people and do the right thing, I don't really see any evidence that this island will have any serious enemies. Yeah smoker has been trying to catch luffy and the crew forever but he's also seen first hand that they're not bad people like most pirates. Also we've already seen a sword agent side with luffy against kaido because of his connection with koby, if anything this will just be a prelude to the fight with blackbeard. Luffy will find out here from sword that koby was taken by blackbeard, Franky will have a nerd moment with vegapunk who is probably just using the world government to fund her research but has no love for the celestial dragons. Then the strawhats will escape without much of a fight and head towards blackbeard with smoker and sword chasing after them but will end up teaming up to save koby and fight blackbeard, Marines fight blackbeards fodder while the strawhats fight blackbeard and his 10 titanic captains

Ita clear as day alot of people are gonna get powerups. Mostly the marines.

Ones to get powerups this arc specifically:

Tashigi: raidsuit (vegapunk created)

Helmeppo: his knives eating a devilfruit

Smoker: awakening

Sanji: more explanation from vegapunk about the alteration of his lineage factor.

Franky: learning all of this from vegapunk to create himself a power up

Coby: powerful devil fruit from black beard, or haki training in blackbeards black whole that most likely stores people and artifacts, and also eventually powerful raid suit from vegapunk
Lmao you really want to see more raid suits huh?

BB is clearly next. Guess Shanks vs Blackbeard will happen during the time the crew spends with Vegapunk.
I'm not so sure shanks vs blackbeard will be a thing, at this point blackbeard is still hunting down devilfruit so unless shanks looks for a fight with him I don't see it very likely. As for shanks I'd find it more likely that he's going to go claim the last poneglyph rather than picking a fight with blackbeard unless he already has it, in my opinion it's more likely that we see shanks destroy the strawhat grand fleet while luffy fights blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.