Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Depends. If it's drop right where you are.
You are vapourized in miliseconds.
if from a distance. intense heat wave.
even more distance Intense shockwaves and radiations.
country level distance nose bleeds.
Continent level distance - oh is that a mushroom?
There's an animation I saw made by the Japanese not long after the nukings too, that shows how truly horrific it was from the perspective of someone who survived them too.

B

Ballel

I'd even say that the ones who died immediately at the fireblast are the "luckier ones" or even those who died from the shockwave, the rest died slowly and painfully due to the radiation fallout. It's so saddening.
I'm awaiting it every day tbh
:pepemotion:
That nuclear power plant in Ukraine could get hit any time and then it's over :pepemotion:

Chernobyl was a disaster. Really won't say they were trying to hurt people. energy used properly is very important cuz nuclear energy is sort of the cleanest out there.
Not so fun fact: While an Atomic Bomb is extremely destructive short term (plus radiation poisoning), it's not contaminating the soil (see Nagasaki, Hiroshima), while the fallout of a Power Plant on the other hand does not kill anyone outright, but will most likely cause long-term radiation effects on humans, and contaminates the upper layers of soil around it (see Fukushima)
I hope Vegapunk won't push the red button regardless :moonwalk:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Depends. If it's drop right where you are.
You are vapourized in miliseconds.
if from a distance. intense heat wave.
even more distance Intense shockwaves and radiations.
country level distance nose bleeds.
Continent level distance - oh is that a mushroom?
Nah

Nuclear blast radius is of around 1km (+-200-300mtr) - instant death

Third degree burns which damage tissue- can happen upto 5km diameter

First degree burns - upto 8-10 kms diameter

Radiation - definitely in the blast zone but can spread in surroundings depending upon air flow

Status
Not open for further replies.