Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

The sad thing is that "being romantic" was a big W during the times of my parents
The principles and views of the teens and humans in general have changed but not for the better
Yeah I grew up on those values and beliefs but by the time I grew up here as a teenager it was too late already. Girls were too busy chasing tall dudes with big Ds, lots of money and not caring for romance, just getting action so to speak.

I tried so hard to be romantic as fuck with them but it was constantly thrown back in my face and soon as a taller, more attractive, fitter etc guy came along, I was forgotten instantly, not even given a 2nd thought and dumped to the trash by them as they chased over that new guy and swooned over him.

Fucking sucks.

I did have a few relationships but even they weren't loyal as when the "better" guy came along, they cheated and did exactly what I mentioned above, whilst trying to accuse me of cheating and blaming me instead. Playing the victim to those other guys so those guys would try to threaten me and want to beat me up too.

It's pretty hilarious how hard the Shichibukai defeated the YC faction in a span of a couple chapters.

- Law 3B bounty and a rival of Yonkou Luffy after defeating a Yonkou 2v1.
- Mihawk higher bounty then half the Yonkou.
- Croc the most random shichibukai to bring back puts all YC to shame with his bounty.
- Even Boa has more then YC1.

Oda ended that debate pretty damn fast, especially hilarious when you consider that YC bounties are inflated while those of the Warlords are not.
warlords have always been treated by the story as being among the strongest. they were one of the power established to keep a balance.
mihawk was always the strongest swordsman, Kuma took care of the pre-time skip strawhats in seconds. Moria is probably the only true weakling of the original line-up. And crocodile got introduced when haki didn't exist, so his fight worked different from the rest.

Like I don’t know if this makes sense to you. Insulting spoiler providers, even if you think they’re dumb, will steadily chip away at their will to provide spoilers by making them evaluate week after week whether internet clout is worth the hassle. Eventually, you’ll reach a point where they stop. That will be entirely your fault.

Gift house. Mouth.
Hand. Feed. Do. Not. Bite.

B

Ballel

Like I don’t know if this makes sense to you. Insulting spoiler providers, even if you think they’re dumb, will steadily chip away at their will to provide spoilers by making them evaluate week after week whether internet clout is worth the hassle. Eventually, you’ll reach a point where they stop. That will be entirely your fault.

Gift house. Mouth.
Hand. Feed. Do. Not. Bite.
You mean horse

Yeah I grew up on those values and beliefs but by the time I grew up here as a teenager it was too late already. Girls were too busy chasing tall dudes with big Ds, lots of money and not caring for romance, just getting action so to speak.

I tried so hard to be romantic as fuck with them but it was constantly thrown back in my face and soon as a taller, more attractive, fitter etc guy came along, I was forgotten instantly, not even given a 2nd thought and dumped to the trash by them as they chased over that new guy and swooned over him.

Fucking sucks.

I did have a few relationships but even they weren't loyal as when the "better" guy came along, they cheated and did exactly what I mentioned above, whilst trying to accuse me of cheating and blaming me instead. Playing the victim to those other guys so those guys would try to threaten me and want to beat me up too.
I wonder if the girls shared this assessment or if you left out a few key details.

if it happens once, that sucks. If you keep running into girls that accuse you of cheating…my brother in Christ are you sure you don’t have a twin?

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if the girls shared this assessment or if you left out a few key details.

if it happens once, that sucks. If you keep running into girls that accuse you of cheating…my brother in Christ are you sure you don’t have a twin?
Funny you went for that assumption immediately, low hanging fruit right?

My brother in Christ, maybe you shouldn't assume so much about others? It happened a couple of times, not with all of them for a start and they did CHEAT in case you didn't understand basic comprehension. Its called PROJECTION like you might be doing to me as well.

They were scumbags and I didn't know any better, both men and women have shitty people and I was no saint either but it doesnt justify what they did to me either nor what I did to any either.

Maybe I should call them up and tell them some random sanctimonious chud is fighting for their cause, despite never knowing them and never will meet them, maybe they will swoon and be impressed and if you're lucky, let you sniff their hair too?

But white knights, gonna white knight, right? Oh whoops, I'm dropping to your petty level now!

I’m currently working as a Wing Man for my cousin but he’s hopeless like Ted Mosby
My cousin gets rejected all the time because he’s "too fast" with everything because he’s the romantic type
My strategy is to just not focus on dating, and rather just become really fit, get a good education and job, and eventually be in a position where I don’t really need to try and it just works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.