Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Vegapunk has his own mecha that he can fight in, which could be even stronger than Kaido (since it would be a thing, not a creature). With how much tech Vegapunk has created, it wouldn’t be surprising for him to have a top tier version of Shogun Franky that he can fight in

Wait i thought it was bowl in which zoro was eating in cover page had azure dragon. hinting zoro might had to do something which kaido a dragon and then we got ryuma plot added to it. which confirmed it for people zkk is happening.
Nah it was a magazine that talked about Ryuma killing a western dragon and said “Perhaps will have a second coming of Ryuma when someone kills an Eastern Dragon?”

And people started taking this magazine as proof saying it was written by oda.

I wonder if Vegapunk has his own mecha that he can fight in, which could be even stronger than Kaido (since it would be a thing, not a creature). With how much tech Vegapunk has created, it wouldn’t be surprising for him to have a top tier version of Shogun Franky that he can fight in
Bro can spam devil fruit abilities to different things though. and that shark might be a zoan user (just a speculation). Sea makes humans weak to move in water but machines are a different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.