Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have much to say for a change ironically right now but I completely concur and enjoyed this post, it was a great read and summary!

We need an emote for Drake, Tashigi and Smoker here too! Koby even too lol.

:cheers::kata:
Thank you very much! I’m honored seeing as it’s coming from you whom I’ve always thought of as a cool, level headed, and well worded individual.

I also second the emotes! Definitely deserve some—cool ones even, but silly ones could be funny.

They only heavy hitter they have is Kat anyway even with the bmp that was in wano here they still will incompetent af with they fleet in whole cake they couldn't even catch the sh. They couldn't finished off jinbei and Fishman and can't finish off germa big mom had to beat niji and yonji while Ichiji reiju judge was fine lol
Jinbe and the Fish-Man can literally go underwater and escape, the Germa were already near exiting Totto Land anyway. As for Niji and Yonji, based on the Germa cover story it seems like they stayed behind to keep Big Mom busy.

If Big Mom and the the rest of her crew were on Totto Land during the Germa cover story, the chances of the Vinsmokes and Caesar escaping would be way less.

Also before they escaped the Vinsmokes took damages, so they weren't completely fine.

This was Judge, Ichiji, and Reiju before they escaped, yeah they do sure look completely fine.:suresure:

Seems as his bodyguard he was in charge of deploying the prototype pacifista. I'm 99% sure he's on this island though. And I'm like 80% sure Kizaru might also be considering their relationship and the Pacifista/Serephim having his lasers.

Honestly Kizaru might be way deeper a character than we give him credit for. I'm hoping that comes now.
That would be dope tbh. See how strong the crew is against a Admiral and or the seraphim.

Black hairs sanji kinda look sick.
Post automatically merged:

Caribou don't need no towels, no Barrels, no rescue mission, no time to fight a yonko, no name group in dialog, no honorary, Just a straight promise from the captain and already group with sh :finally:
Strawhat feels at home with him being around at this point. not to forget caribou was introduced while he was trying to join fake straw hats.

I would rather prefer a stalemate. Unlike luffy vs kaido this fight will be 1v1.
and Kizaru is strong accept it or not. it took a whole alliance and three pirate crew from worst gen to stop kaido and bigmam where as Kizaru casually asked akainu whether to go or not to akainu and kizaru wouldn't have been a case like aramaki.
Of course Kizaru is strong I'm not denying that, but if he does play the role of the main villain of this arc then again there is a very high chance that Luffy will defeat him.

Sooner or later you will have to accept that but based on your replies it seems like you would rather be on copium.:jackcopium:

You better hope that Kizaru won't be the main villain because there will not be a stalemate and Luffy will not run away this time.

Of course Kizaru is strong I'm not denying that, but if he does play the role of the main villain of this arc then again there is a very high chance that Luffy will defeat him.

Sooner or later you will have to accept that but based on your replies it seems like you would rather be on copium.:jackcopium:

You better hope that Kizaru won't be the main villain because there will not be stalemate and Luffy will not run away this time.
I know the typical shounen manga ending with thick plot armour given mc to beat antagnist. but I would rather still see a stalemate.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you very much! I’m honored seeing as it’s coming from you whom I’ve always thought of as a cool, level headed, and well worded individual.

I also second the emotes! Definitely deserve some—cool ones even, but silly ones could be funny.

You're very welcome! Thank you so much too, thats very flattering and nice of you to say that! Likewise for yourself too ofc! Drake fans seem pretty chill/reasonable from what I've seen too haha. His character is very slowly growing on me too. I was hyped by him when I first saw him at Sabaody too to be fair! His Xcalibur attack is so cool too!

Yeah some cool emotes would definitely be great, although I don't mind some silly/funny ones either too! Gotta get that representation one way or another at least haha! Plus we do have some great funny emotes here too! For Drake, I thought of this funny reaction from him, I loved this moment and Drake doing it as well just made me lose my shit, I didnt expect it at all hahahaha!:

Its just so odd for his personality/demeanour so it makes it even better! Plus a "dinosaur" reacting like that to another dinosaur getting slapped hard and by a giant angry "tanuki"/monster reindeer hahaha!

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Jinbe and the Fish-Man can literally go underwater and escape, the Germa were already near exiting Totto Land anyway. As for Niji and Yonji, based on the Germa cover story it seems like they stayed behind to keep Big Mom busy.

If Big Mom and the the rest of her crew were on Totto Land during the Germa cover story, the chances of the Vinsmokes and Caesar escaping would be way less.

Also before they escaped the Vinsmokes took damages, so they weren't completely fine.

This was Judge, Ichiji, and Reiju before they escaped, yeah they do sure look completely fine.:suresure:
"Way less" yea a group can't past a waterfall and somehow you still think oda will treat them differently in a germa cover story not there's :milaugh:and hurt by bullets but not the actually fighters and still couldn't get the Job done :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.