Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back when people had high expectations for his character, he went from being a very interesting character to one of the most disappointing Supernovas.

It would be nice if showed up during this new arc and gets redeemed.
IF he shows up during this arc and does actually get redeemed (and it’s fantastic) would it then become a question of why his better portrayal could not have happened in Wano?

… Unless then it becomes a case of Too Many Characters and therefore it simply couldn’t be squeezed in? Or perhaps giving everyone Ws on the Strawhat side would be too unrealistic/ unsatisfying for the good guys.

I always cry about zoro?

lmao uh... think you have the wrong person weirdo

stop getting triggered over a female character . Nothing "woke" or "feminist" about it
yes that's what yo need to do act dumb. right word will be, stop getting triggered because i criticized a person gender revealed bitch, it's just a fictional character.
fucking hypocrirte real life simp. :kayneshrug:

IF he shows up during this arc and does actually get redeemed (and it’s fantastic) would it then become a question of why his better portrayal could not have happened in Wano?

… Unless then it becomes a case of Too Many Characters and therefore it simply couldn’t be squeezed in? Or perhaps giving everyone Ws on the Strawhat side would be too unrealistic/ unsatisfying for the good guys.
As sad as it is to admit I think Drake in Wano was one of those characters that wasn't meant to necessary succeed, Oda really wanted the CP0 dude to intercept Luffy.

Tho he could have at least taken out one of the other CP0 guys, instead of habing a half dead Izo 2v1 them and taking one of them out during the process.

G

Gorosei Informer

Dragon fucked the most brilliant mind in one piece. No wonder WG sees him as the biggest criminal.
:nicagesmile:
Lmaoooo that reminds me of my joke earlier of Dragon clapping Imu too!

"Who's she?" intensifies.
Honestly bring on Queen Imu, I'd love it too!

In before its Luffys mom somehow lmfao. Dragon the World's Most Dangerous Man because he clapped the cheeks of the completely secret Queen the World and got her pregnant. Truly mad lad dad behaviour.
Dragon is the maddest lad if he's done it with female Vegapunk LMAO! Krillin and Android 18 vibes lol. I was gonna joke Vegapunk is Luffys mum but he definitely didnt inherit her intelligence then LMFAO!

Vegapunk is meant to be an old man so unless the old man is a decoy to fool others and this is the "real Vegapunk"?...

This Guilty Gear character comes to mind lol...

kingufy:jinbewat::robinsweat::nicagesmile::emohiyo:

But then again, "Fempunk" has 002 on her chest so she must be Vegapunks creation and thus not the real one? She speaks referring to herself using the word/dialect for being an old man apparently too. Vegapunks best creation or 2nd best at least? Android?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cruxroux

I'm all in for that

Let's make Smoker great again.

Smoker going to be revealed as the Admiral of Sword you heard it here first
A lot happened after reverie and fuji resigned and smoker became the admiral stationed with vegapunk?
Post automatically merged:

Lmaoooo that reminds me of my joke earlier of Dragon clapping Imu too!

Dragon is the maddest lad if he's done with female Vegapunk LMAO! Krillin and Android 18 vibes lol.
P*ssy So good bro declared a war against the most powerful faction in the world.
Men be doing anything for P*ssy these days.
:tch:

Status
Not open for further replies.