Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonney is very lucky that she doesn't have to share an arc with other Supernovas other than Luffy and Zoro unlike the Supernovas in the last arc.
Bonney was a ghost character for decades, idk how that's "lucky" to you. Just because Oda has something to do with her since she exists doesn't mean it's going to be something huge.

G

Gorosei Informer

The childrens will be the new serpham
I was gonna suggest that too, me and a friend were just talking about what could happen with them. I suggested they could be dropped off at Elbaf if their gigantism cant be cured/reverted for some reason and they can be the new "lamb/sheep orphanage" or w/e Carmel was running there BUT with no Carmel to exploit and traffic them ofc and no Big Mom to worry about either?

Shrink Rays are a common trope in Sci-Fi stuff especially 60s/70s sci-fi at least so I imagine Vegapunk with his 500 years ahead of current time intellect/technology would have one ofc? We've not seen a canon version of a shrink fruit either AFAIK, only one in a filler arc and Oda said San Juan Wolf has a fruit relating to his size, which I joked would be a shrinking one and make him like Antman lmao.

But the worst possibility even is that these children become giant Seraphims or w/e. There were fake spoilers of Vegapunk being evil and doing this with them or something similar? Bunch of G5 Marines dead and Tashigi crying? Lol.

Here I found it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/xjblv2
I emphasise there are fake for people who just see these without context lol^.

Bonney was a ghost character for decades, idk how that's "lucky" to you. Just because Oda has something to do with her since she exists doesn't mean it's going to be something huge.
bege didn't share the arc with anyone either. law didn't in punk hazard and dressrosa. and tbh Even urouge in the upcoming arc will be alone.

I'm actually quite hopeful as a Drake fan, he's part of a decently significant faction in Sword on top of being part of the Worst Generation. Oda could easily rectify his past failures and underwhelming moments, it's just a matter of if he cares. Ultimately I don't mind losses too much, just give Drake some panels atleast, I enjoy his character.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lets be honest here - Greenbull even called Vegapunk "o-san" meaning old man.

Making Vegapunk into a girl, another nami clone, is solely to sell figurines & merch lmao. Watch this be a robot or some other body of his while his real body is that of an old man.
It could be vegapunk seraphim and not robot

Also, watch sanji bois drawing unnecessary connection between sanji and vegapunk :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lets be honest here - Greenbull even called Vegapunk "o-san" meaning old man.

Making Vegapunk into a girl, another nami clone, is solely to sell figurines & merch lmao. Watch this be a robot or some other body of his while his real body is that of an old man.
A friend of mine said this girl speaks in an old man sense, referring to themselves as old men do in Japanese? The Washi word they said is an old man way of talking or something?

Oh welp look what I found too lmao:

https://osomanga.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F190929905981
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.