General & Others Yonko crew fodderized by a shark. Sigh..

Koby can sense torpedoes and yet the "wings of the pirate king" just watching while a shark wrecks the whole crew. That is some deep consistent writing.

That was cause they were on a ship if the shark would attacked them on land where not eveything shackes then he shark would be died in 1 sec he get destroyed cause of a simple punch now imagine a kick which hurt queen so bad that he fly to another spot(udon) and it was a suprise attack. Also I think they might hype vegapunks technology

That was cause they were on a ship if the shark would attacked them on land where not eveything shackes then he shark would be died in 1 sec he get destroyed cause of a simple punch now imagine a kick which hurt queen so bad that he fly to another spot(udon) and it was a suprise attack. Also I think they might hype vegapunks technology
Do you want me to also post Fishman Island panels?
Post automatically merged:

Anyone can be caught off guard and that's been shown many times throughout the series

I feel like you read every chapter trying to find something to complain about

Relax
Tell Oda to stop writing chapters with obvious shit writing and then I will stop complaining. Off guard is your excuse to defend Oda? You mean four members with top tier observation haki is now okay to be "off guard"? Okay buddy.

Many of you dont understand how observation haki works.
NOW I WILL EXPLAIN THAT

The user must be calm to use observation haki so even a OH user can not sense everything in a situation where the user is not very calm or concentrated so haki is like a weapon you dont have it on 24/7 its only on when you need it and a little of the observation haki user has good reflexes like sanji. Why should they (the strawhats monster trio and jinbei) use observation haki when a girl pops out from nowwhere only sanji had his observation haki on and nobody else. Coby was fighting so its obvious that he use observation haki the whole situation.
If it would not be so why get sanji get shooten in wano from a bullet( sanji is bulletproof) when he runs cause he was not calm and in the situation on the stairs where sanji sensed her only sanji and he must be concentrated

Tell Oda to stop writing chapters with obvious shit writing and then I will stop complaining. Off guard is your excuse to defend Oda? You mean four members with top tier observation haki is now okay to be "off guard"? Okay buddy.
Read my post then you learn something ;)

And yea post the fishman island

Katakuri was caught off guard, Whitebeard (an actual Yonko) was caught off guard

Even if you argue he was nerfed it makes no difference. People are caught off guard. It happens.

I'm not even defending Oda your shtick is just tired at this point. You complain about everything and praise nothing.

When a chapter is good enough that other people that also hate One Piece take a week off but you're still here saying the same thing it makes your intent clear

Katakuri was caught off guard, Whitebeard (an actual Yonko) was caught off guard

Even if you argue he was nerfed it makes no difference. People are caught off guard. It happens.

I'm not even defending Oda your shtick is just tired at this point. You complain about everything and praise nothing.

When a chapter is good enough that other people that also hate One Piece take a week off but you're still here saying the same thing it makes your intent clear
He is a hater but he is not far off. Come on we both know that it is just to introduce Vegapunk but it came at an expense of SH crew. Oda don't want to show them as a yonko crew but same rookie crew. There is no need at this point. Give them same vibes as other yonko crew get.

He is a hater but he is not far off. Come on we both know that it is just to introduce Vegapunk but it came at an expense of SH crew. Oda don't want to show them as a yonko crew but same rookie crew. There is no need at this point. Give them same vibes as other yonko crew get.
The other Yonko crews get dealt with the same way

Big Mom with a commander and some officers was sent back to the bottom of Wano by a single kick from King

Yonko Crews aren't immune to everything

The other Yonko crews get dealt with the same way

Big Mom with a commander and some officers was sent back to the bottom of Wano by a single kick from King

Yonko Crews aren't immune to everything
It is not about immunity. it is about how to deal with things. Zoro simply can cut that metal shark and case closed. And yeah Bigmom's issue is the same, Oda never knows how to hype characters without making other characters dumb.

Other Yonko crews have been that for years and decades even.
The newest Yonko crew, BB pirates, still have clown moments like getting turned to stone against Boa

The SHs are still new to the Yonko game.

It is not about immunity. it is about how to deal with things. Zoro simply can cut that metal shark and case closed. And yeah Bigmom's issue is the same, Oda never knows how to hype characters without making other characters dumb.
How is he supposed to cut a metal shark that came from UNDER them then proceeded to attack from underwater

Not to mention that the currents were said to be tremendous by Jinbei (a Fishman) so it's not like Zoro can just jump in

But they are not new to seas.
True.

However, WB got taken by surprise without it being presented as him being a clown. He just didn't anticipate this.

Using Haki 24/7 must be exhausting, even if its basic haki.

But I agree with your basic idea that the scene could have been presented better. The SHs still didn't have to do anything against the shark because it was unavoidable at sea. But having somebody at least notice it a few moment before and say "prepare yourselfs" "hold on to something" would have been fine

Luffy is the Yonko and he fell in the sea (he has a devil fruit)

Realistically what is anyone else supposed to do

Attacks that come from the sea aren't easy to deal with especially when half of your crew is made up of devil fruit users
like I said, they're not supposed to be bound by normal logic. What were they supposed to do? Not get into that situation in the first place.