Character Discussion Rate Zen'in Maki as a Character

Rate Zen'in Maki as a Character

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
While she appears to be a knockoff Toji, and there is some merit to that, her stuff with Mai and the zenin clan is genuinely great. Also loved her interaction with the Sumo dude. I'll say 7-7.5, maybe even 8/10

Don't you mean Toji:saden:

But fr, up until the Zenin Massacre I would give her an 8-8.5/10
But after this colony it's a 6/10
Maki solo-ing the Zenin clan was already crazy enough; that was crazy and thrilling. The sudden power-up was also there, but it was well executed. The recent power-up was just random, as many of us have already pointed out.
I gave her 7 because I really like her character, but Toji wank needs to stop.

Maki solo-ing the Zenin clan was already crazy enough; that was crazy and thrilling. The sudden power-up was also there, but it was well executed. The recent power-up was just random, as many of us have already pointed out.
I gave her 7 because I really like her character, but Toji wank needs to stop.
Even the Zenin massacre took some serious suspension of disbelief to be taken seriously tbh
She bodied dozens of sorcerers on her own and on top of that beat Naoya. That's a Gojo and Sukuna level feat.

Even the Zenin massacre took some serious suspension of disbelief to be taken seriously tbh
She bodied dozens of sorcerers on her own and on top of that beat Naoya. That's a Gojo and Sukuna level feat.
Yeah, so now it is like, Gojo > Maki = Yuta = or > Hakari...

Overall, if we analyze other characters, Maki is the only one who received such a huge increase in power. Shockingly, more than the main cast including Itadori, Megumi, or Nobara (where is she Gege? :/).

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Tobra did you perhaps post in the wrong thread?

It's retard facts yeah.

Light salty that Maki is now on the path to surpassing Toji with latest chapter. :myman:
I don't have anything to be salty about. I've said multiple times that Maki will be as strong or stronger than Toji one day. That has nothing to do with Maki being horrendous to me.