Character Discussion Rate Zen'in Maki as a Character

Rate Zen'in Maki as a Character

• Total voters
@Tobra did you perhaps post in the wrong thread?

It's retard facts yeah.

I don't have anything to be salty about. I've said multiple times that Maki will be as strong or stronger than Toji one day. That has nothing to do with Maki being horrendous to me.
Mmhm not salty at all, that's why you made a character rate thread for Maki only and not the rest of the other CG players or main cast after their colonies while giving her a 0/10 in your own thread. :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Good, you understand.

you made a character rate thread for Maki only and not the rest of the other CG players or main cast after their colonies
I plan on doing more of these. Just started off with one's whose relevancy and character was explored recently to see how it goes.

giving her a 0/10 in your own thread.
Maki would have gotten a 0 from me at any point in time lmao. Multiple people with whom I converse regularly like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Marimo_420 @Seth can attest to it and that I've been saying Maki is the worst part of JJK since the start.

How Maki was written, she shouldnt be the only one to end the Zenin clan who are considered to be one of the big three of sorcerers; Gege told us, rather than showed us, then sacrificed them to a character who didnt deserve her power up since shes all about working hard to get stronger by herself. A person who rejects the need to feel accepted but felt the need to destroy the family she hates, because they didnt accept her or her sister. Her killing her father was fine, but the problem was we didnt really know her father or their relationship or the clan relationship with her. Shes a modern version of a female protagonist, gaining overwhelming power while pretending to be her own character when shes the lesser version of the original(toji). Itachi was op, but he still needed help and his wits to take down his clan and only did it to save Konoha. Im surprised shes so likeable, when she comes off to me as a know-it-all b*tch, that rarely shows respect to anyone but likes when others kiss her ass.

1/10 now
6/10 before committing genocide

How Maki was written, she shouldnt be the only one to end the Zenin clan who are considered to be one of the big three of sorcerers; Gege told us, rather than showed us, then sacrificed them to a character who didnt deserve her power up since shes all about working hard to get stronger by herself. A person who rejects the need to feel accepted but felt the need to destroy the family she hates, because they didnt accept her or her sister. Her killing her father was fine, but the problem was we didnt really know her father or their relationship or the clan relationship with her. Shes a modern version of a female protagonist, gaining overwhelming power while pretending to be her own character when shes the lesser version of the original(toji). Itachi was op, but he still needed help and his wits to take down his clan and only did it to save Konoha. Im surprised shes so likeable, when she comes off to me as a know-it-all b*tch, that rarely shows respect to anyone but likes when others kiss her ass.

1/10 now
6/10 before committing genocide
She is dominating as was toji. Nothing wrong with OP characters. Gojo himself is one and is arrogant and cocky himself

She is dominating as was toji. Nothing wrong with OP characters. Gojo himself is one and is arrogant and cocky himself
Usually there isnt, but op characters can be boring, and she falls in that group. More interesting if she did her own thing, that gets caught up in this arc. I dont like how she became op, went against her character of not relying on anyone to get stronger, but the sister she left behind and embarrassed, gave her that freedom to be op. Since she parallels Toji so much, have her be an assassin for hire.

Usually there isnt, but op characters can be boring, and she falls in that group. More interesting if she did her own thing, that gets caught up in this arc. I dont like how she became op, went against her character of not relying on anyone to get stronger, but the sister she left behind and embarrassed, gave her that freedom to be op. Since she parallels Toji so much, have her be an assassin for hire.
Well she did borrow her sister's power to become complete. Yuta , gojo , toji are all OP too. Also most main characters do get power creeped at some time. Personally for me its a breath of fresh air. Rarely there are badass female characters in manga. But I see where you are coming from

Well she did borrow her sister's power to become complete. Yuta , gojo , toji are all OP too. Also most main characters do get power creeped at some time. Personally for me its a breath of fresh air. Rarely there are badass female characters in manga. But I see where you are coming from
idk depends on what you deem "badass", but to me theres been a good amount. FMA had a few, Aot, One Piece, Fate series, Neon Genesis, sword art online, claymore, DB, Bleach, FLCL, Highschool of the Dead, Akame ga kill, Black Lagoon, etc

I prefer Nobara over Maki if there was a tier list of badass female characters.

How Maki was written, she shouldnt be the only one to end the Zenin clan who are considered to be one of the big three of sorcerers;
Maki was the only one who cared about Zenin clan though??? Nobody else had the right or desire to change or end the clan. Zenin clan was always tied to Maki, what happened to them is a product of their own stupidity in the same way they ostracized Toji in the past. And her full power has already been foreshadowed since HI and Shibuya arc, Megumi called Toji a fully realized Maki. It makes complete sense.

Big 3 clans are clearly as big of a joke as conservatives. Goio clan is a one-man army with no other names after 200 chapters and Kamo clan was going to take a bastard child as their next heir and has a 150 year old decrepit walking around patrolling their house. If Zenin are the Uchiha then Kamo are the Hyuga and Gojo is Hagoromo.

Recency bias exists mate

yuta and maki would never make it to top 5 if they weren't all we are seeing
Yes it does but Gege has been putting in the work on Maki's development + she OP that's why she's popular af now. When characters grow in the right direction the fandom starts to take hold. We keep seeing Toji too and his name dropped constantly but he's like not even Top 10 in this poll lmao. We already saw all that is of him and his arc is done, he's hardly getting any more fans because there is nothing left for him but to be a power benchmark for Maki who will keep growing.
That poll wasn't just a victory it was a SWEEP. Makisweep :pepecroc:

Yes it does but Gege has been putting in the work on Maki's development + she OP that's why she's popular af now. When characters grow in the right direction the fandom starts to take hold. We keep seeing Toji too and his name dropped constantly but he's like not even Top 10 in this poll lmao. We already saw all that is of him and his arc is done, he's hardly getting any more fans because there is nothing left for him but to be a power benchmark for Maki who will keep growing.
That poll wasn't just a victory it was a SWEEP. Makisweep :pepecroc:
lmao wait for season 2 and you will see how many new toji fans will be there

again the only reason yuta and maki are top 3 is because theyโ€™re all what we are seeing in the manga and because jjk movie dropped

Fandom popularity poll:

That MAKISWEEP:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::steef::steef::cheers:

โ€ฆ Kashimo 13th place? He shouldโ€™ve been higher damn it. :kata:
Waki:steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

again the only reason yuta and maki are top 3 is because theyโ€™re all what we are seeing in the manga and because jjk movie dropped
Stay salty ๐Ÿ˜‚

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Maki fanboys want her to be Toji so bad lmao it's kinda cute.

Toji hasn't even made an appearance in the anime and mans are posting twitter polls. On the other hand Maki is coming off of the movie which did major numbers.

Great we see Toji in HI and Shibuya and his numbers will rise up. :pepelit:

Then we will see ruthless Maki in PP and her numbers will rise up again. :steef:

We see freedom Maki again in Sakurajima and her numbers will rise up again even more. :cheers:

That's how fan numbers work right?

Maki fanboys want her to be Toji so bad lmao it's kinda cute.

Toji hasn't even made an appearance in the anime and mans are posting twitter polls. On the other hand Maki is coming off of the movie which did major numbers.
Hell nah we don't want her being a friendless deadbeat parent who killed middle school girls for jobs, whored himself out just to pay rent, and died with a whole in his gut to a psycho teenager. :jay-yeah: