Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Not to put you on the spotlight but I kinda need to rant for a little bit.

Like what was even the point of creating Yamato in the first place other than Oda trying to be cute with his dumbass subversions?

Before people say, ”Yamato was needed to protect Wano from people like Green Bull”, why couldn’t Oda just make the scabbards Not pathetic fodder and actually make them strong enough to defend their country themselves? Completely skipping creating an entirely new character in the process.

All that panel time she got could have gone to actually developing the Scabbards. Because of how badly they were treated, I didn’t give a fuck when Ashura Doji or even Izo died.
I get what you're saying.

But doesn't this kinda apply to Vivi too?

Granted, Vivi was more important to plot, was introduced earlier, written better etc,

Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kin'emon are "honourary Strawhats".
IMO they will be treated as such in the final arc, but won't be there as a member all the time.

Im mot seeing Tashigi in the poll, now that she's here (presumably without Smoker) she finally has a chance to be her own character

LET THE AGENDA BEGIN AGAIN!!!!
Other potential Strawhats trying to join

Caribou:

Post automatically merged:

I get what you're saying.

But doesn't this kinda apply to Vivi too?

Granted, Vivi was more important to plot, was introduced earlier, written better etc,

Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kin'emon are "honourary Strawhats".
IMO they will be treated as such in the final arc, but won't be there as a member all the time.
Being an “honorary Strawhat” isn’t worth jack shit. Either you are and are traveling with the crew or you’re not. A certain wet haired individual checks that box.

If carrot wasn't a furry, you degenerates would like her just as much as Yamato.

Slap the oda female design on any character and everyone is already jumping on the x4nakama trains