Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yeah I'm gonna go with Smoker lol:

- Potentially relevant to Egghead, so the sooner we get the 10th the better.
- Isn't a PoS like Caribou who is looking to tell someone about Pluton/Poseidon (i.e he'd betray them, and I doubt anyone will accept Caribou on the crew.
- Has a unique fighting style and power (logia)
- Has a massive dilemma with the Marines, and he's seen Aokiji do the exact same thing outside of being a Marine
- Has been a mainstay in the story since East Blue (its not a random choice).
- It's also just "out there" enough to be the perfect choice.
- What he sees in Luffy (a Roger parallel), and how he's seen him since (the savior of 2 kingdoms, now 3).
- Smoker has potential for a decent backstory this arc to support this.

What I'm going for here. Caribou imo is trying to get to Fullalead or some other pirate about the ancient weapons, then his relevance is done

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Other potential Strawhats trying to join

Caribou:

Post automatically merged:

Being an “honorary Strawhat” isn’t worth jack shit. Either you are and are traveling with the crew or you’re not. A certain wet haired individual checks that box.
All that matters is whether or not Luffy acknowledges them as a member or not.

That's why I have Vivi and Yamato as locks, Luffy has made it clear he wants both of them to sail with him. This is also why I won't shut the door on Carrot; we still don't know Luffy's opinion on her sailing with the crew.

So, we've got Momo and Kinemon (ughhhhhhh) and Vivi and Yamato as official locks.

Carrot, and characters like Caribou, Boa, etc., are the only ones with a shot, since they've sailed with Luffy, IMO. I think there's a small chance that Loki joins in Elbaf, too, to get a Giant on board.

All that matters is whether or not Luffy acknowledges them as a member or not.

That's why I have Vivi and Yamato as locks, Luffy has made it clear he wants both of them to sail with him. This is also why I won't shut the door on Carrot; we still don't know Luffy's opinion on her sailing with the crew.

So, we've got Momo and Kinemon (ughhhhhhh) and Vivi and Yamato as official locks.

Carrot, and characters like Caribou, Boa, etc., are the only ones with a shot, since they've sailed with Luffy, IMO. I think there's a small chance that Loki joins in Elbaf, too, to get a Giant on board.

The only person with a lock is Caribou. Everybody else you mentioned has a 0% chance of joining.
Post automatically merged:

King is still joining