Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So straight up, if Vivi isn’t with Bonney or Sabo; where is she right now?
I think Bonney and Vivi left Mary Geoise thanks to Kuma. I just can't see Sabo managing to escape the Holy Land while protecting Vivi from attackers.

The Revolutionaries could dig out with Morley easily enough to escape, but Sabo is a Fruit user who would have been stranded on top of the Red Line.

Kuma saving Bonney, Vivi, and Sabo makes the most sense to me. Of course, there could be something else that happened, and it's possibly Vivi is still kidnapped in either Mary Geoise or Impel Down. No idea why Imu would kidnap Vivi after wanting her murdered, though.

That's the craziest option: that Vivi has already been killed.

If Oda killed Vivi offscreen I'm going to blast farts into a megaphone outside his office while cosplaying as Buggy and sobbing.

Imu or maybe on Zou lol
Zou is a really interesting possibility. We know that the Kozuki and Nefetari have some history, considering the Ponyglyph for Pluton's location is in Alabasta, and Pluton is in Wano.

Vivi unlocking the Voice of All Things and commanding Zou would be pretty cool. At the least, due to how kind and diplomatic she is, and how welcoming and cool the Minks are, I'm sure Vivi would become fast friends with the Minks.

If the theory about Vivi teleporting via Kuma is true, Kuma could have given Vivi a Vivre Card to locate Vegapunk.

Vivi, Sabo, Kuma, Bonney, all of these characters are tied together in the Reverie.

Vivi should show up soon, since Vegapunk, Kuma, and Bonney are connected. Interested to hear the full terms of Kuma's deal with the government.