Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
At first I was sure that Oda had trolled Yamato fans more, but shit like this is making me rethink that.
I figure Momo is being set-up to eventually challenge Yamato and convince her that he is capable of holding down Wano on his own despite his past failure with the admiral. I'm sure that would happen before Laugh Tale too, in case Yamato's greater purpose turns out to be finding the answer to why Wano's borders should be opened too.

I figure Momo is being set-up to eventually challenge Yamato and convince her that he is capable of holding down Wano on his own despite his past failure with the admiral. I'm sure that would happen before Laugh Tale too, in case Yamato's greater purpose turns out to be finding the answer to why Wano's borders should be opened too.
You think Momo is going to surpass Yamato in what is likely 1-2 months in verse…

You think Momo is going to surpass Yamato in what is likely 1-2 months in verse…
Momo is strong, but unskilled, so I imagine him training hard with all his scabbards & Yamato giving him dragon tips & possibly training his haki. Even though I don't expect him to surpass Yamato in 1-2 months, I would expect him to be a formidable opponent by the end of the series - and seeing Oda's tendencies to involve as many characters as possible, the last war will probably somehow include EVERYONE (think Infinity War / Endgame in Marvel).

After what Oda did to Smoothie, I wouldn't be surprised.
Post automatically merged:

There are Tama fans who believe Shinobu's training is going to get her strong enough to join Luffy's crew before the end of the story.
TAG ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO INSULT ME, DAMN IT!
:milaugh:

Last edited:
Well not necessarily surpass, but at least impress her enough to convince her to leave with no worry while Yamato seeks the answers to the borders and Oden's other intentions for Joy Boy. Punk Hazard Momo def isn't the same as Wano Momo, not just with his bolo breath and flame cloud making, but his potential in addition to him being able to train with others such as Hyogoro and and Denjiro. Luffy got trained by Hyogoro in haki in like 2 weeks and Koby really stepped up going from Romance Dawn to Water 7, so if it can happen for them, them I'm sure Momo can really step up in less than a year as well despite his past failure with the admiral.