Break Week Why are you pretending that Zoro 1,1 is ok

Who the hell pretends Zoro 1,1 bi is okay? Not a Zoro fan for sure.

And you are not mad at Sanji too? Because I am. He also deserves at least 1,4 bi and Jinbei can't have a higher bounty than him.

Robin 900mi? Delusional.

Top Strawhats receiving minimal boost while bottom Strawhats receiving unrealistic boosts.
Bounty isn't only about raw power lol. Robin should honestly be 1b+, she's the only one who can read poneglyphs.
That makes her a much bigger threat than even a typical YC.

Bounty isn't only about raw power lol. Robin should honestly be 1b+, she's the only one who can read poneglyphs.
That makes her a much bigger threat than even a typical YC.
I'm talking about consistency.

Doesn't make sense Robin's bounty being hyped up all of sudden. That boost should have come back at Ennies Lobby and again at Dressrosa. Why only now at Wano? And her initial bounty was too low but I won't complain about that since Oda didn't knew what top bounties would be like.

If you have more power you have more bounty. That's a law. You can have high bounty with no power like Buggy but can't do the oppositte if your are showing your power to the world. Teach had power but rarely showed.

Brook has a higher bounty than rooftop Zoro, bounties right now only reflect infamy, if the WG thinks that Brook is a bigger threat than the guy that pushed back an Admiral a few months back then they deserve the constant Ls.
PS: Mihawk's bounty already gaves us a preview of EoS Zoro's bounty and how far ahead he will be from the next guy. Any of the Strawhats would be very lucky to have a bounty close to 2B like Croco, it's pretty much impossible if all they do is fight underlings with no status.

Last edited:
Who the hell pretends Zoro 1,1 bi is okay? Not a Zoro fan for sure.

And you are not mad at Sanji too? Because I am. He also deserves at least 1,4 bi and Jinbei can't have a higher bounty than him.

Robin 900mi? Delusional.

Top Strawhats receiving minimal boost while bottom Strawhats receiving unrealistic boosts.
Read the VC of calamities u will know why they have higher bounty than wings

Read the VC of calamities u will know why they have higher bounty than wings
VC is not canon.

Almost everytime Luffy defeats someone he gets a higher bounty. East Blue he defeated pirates with 10-17 million bounties and he got a 30 mi bounty himself.
Crocodile 78 mi. Luffy got 100mi.
Doflamingo 380mi. Luffy and Law got 500mi.
Cracker 800mi Katakuri 1bi. Luffy got 1,5bi.

There are exceptions like Moriah that was hide by World Government. But overall this is the first time Luffy defeats someone and don't get a higher bounty than him. And same about Sanji and Zoro.

I was seriously surprised by that cause my prediction was 1,520,000,000.

The reason why it is strange is that Zoro ALWAYS surpassed the bounty that his captain had before the bump:
- 120,000,000 after Luffy's 100,000,000
- 320,000,000 after Luffy's 300,000,000
- My deduction was 1,520,000,000 after Luffy's 1,500,000,000 but apparently I was wrong

I'm leaving aside Luffy's 400,000,000 cause that happened while SHs were inactive

Crocodile 78 mi. Luffy got 100mi.
Doflamingo 380mi.
Both of them got their bounties frozen when they become warlords so their bounties would be a lot bigger and luffy had 400m when he defeated doffy so saying he got a larger bounty than doffy frozen bounty from just defeating him is incorrect.

Last edited:
Both of them got their bounties frozen when they become warlords so their bounties would be a lot bigger and luffy had 400m when he defeated doffy so saying he got a larger bounty than doffy frozen bounty from just defeating him is incorrect.
Good point. But we have East Blue and WCI.

New bounties make no sense, both sanji and zoro defeated 1.3b pirates yet they are at the same ball park as jimbei which got higher bounty then kata even though he admitted he is inferior to him, probably weaker then jack also.