Powers & Abilities Is Rayleigh a Confirmed ACoC User Now?

Is Rayleigh an ACoC User?

• Total voters
It‘s not confirmed because we’ve seen that black trail not just for ACoC, but regular CoC and even just regular old CoA (Ulti).

Of course he 100% has it though. But it’s not confirmed.
I am specifically talking abt the black trail coming out of his body and that’s conquerors haki for the pics I have mentioned in the thread , if ulti shows something like that then it will be her armanent haki or some devil fruit powers . I don’t think we have seen black lightnings being showing coming out of the body of coc users who don’t have acoc .

I am specifically talking abt the black trail coming out of his body and that’s conquerors haki for the pics I have mentioned in the thread , if ulti shows something like that then it will be her armanent haki or some devil fruit powers . I don’t think we have seen black lightnings being showing coming out of the body of coc users who don’t have acoc .

Katakuri’s doing it here

Does the guy who had Blackbeard sweating like he was in a sauna despite being multiple decades past his prime have acoc? Is this even up for discussion? The fact that even one dumbass thus far has voted no speaks volumes about how fucking thick some members of the fandom are when it comes to gauging people's skills and abilities. The motherfucker has the literal epithet of Dark KING but does not have the highest level of Conquerors? Get the fuck out of here!

Haki leaking from the body is standard Haoshoku rather than infusion. But Ray having advanced Haoshoku is common sense. King of Hell unlocked it, so the King of the Underworld shoud have it.

One Piece Wiki lists Rayleigh among the Adv CoC users and put as a source that page from chapter 1059.

Although I believe that Ray is an Haki God and it's granted that he has Adv CoC I wouldn't have put in the Wiki that he is a confirmed Adv CoC user.

Considering that they didn't put Gold Roger among the CoC users even after Chinjao's comment in Dressrosa I believe that here they took an huge leap by listing also Ray among the Adv Coc users

From the Wiki talk:
"
Chinjaos words
-Based on what Chinjao said about conqueror's haki: "The strongest among a legion of "conqeurors", thats' who the King of the Pirates is". Can we assume that Roger knew conqeuror's haki now? Anima40 (talk) 02:32, June 1, 2014 (UTC)

-From a metaphor? Not even close.

"