Who is your fav character ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So what do you guys think of the latest chapter?

Is it Sanzu? There's evidence out there that it could be him. His backstory hasn't been explained yet, it would make sense why he calls himself Mikey's only friend, he's been a big part of the arc. It could still be a curveball imo. I believe the best option for a 2nd timeleaper is Hanma. But it being Sanzu could be cool too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Mikey is a total madlad. Damn.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
LMAO. FS Takemitchy. Mikey should beat him up again. I wanna know who the second leaper is tho. Come on Wakui.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Mikey and Hanma are the best candidates I think
Doubt it's Mikey. I think it's Hanma. Made a post about it here. Sanzu is the trigger, Hanma the leaper

Anyway for all Tokyo Revengers fans. What do you think of this? Found a neat theory online.
The name Shuji means "discipline, study, conduct oneself well, master" (ไฟฎ) (shu) and "two" (ไบŒ) (ji). - Shuji's surname Hanma means "half" (ๅŠ) (han) and "while, time, interval, space" (้–“) (ma).

Hello everybody. Today I present to you my theory on tokyo revengers which says that Hanma can also travel in time, like Takemichi. To begin with, we go back to chapter 89 which shows us how hinata fell in love with takemichi. Please read my other theory about Mikey after reading this

My theory is that the boy Takemichi hit is Hanma. It was at this point that Takemichi and Hanma would have received the power, at the moment of this blow between the "Hero" and the "Pawn".

If I put these words in quotes, it is because it is precisely these words that are the reason for power. At this point the Takemichi would have received the power to travel through time in order to save someone, like a hero. Hanma would have given him the power in order to destroy this hero, or rather to be the pawn of the one who would destroy him.

Just like takemichi needs someone to activate his power, Hanma having the same power as him should have the same conditions. In the case of Takemichi, he activated his power the 1st time to save himself or rather to save hinata since he thought of her just before being crushed. Hanma's power would therefore have been activated thanks to Kisaki and to serve Kisaki. He is looking for a king capable of managing his pawns to make the most of them. I want to add that the author insists a lot on the names "Heroes" and "Pawns" which leaves a big clue on this story. Not to mention that when Takemichi saved Hina by hitting Hanma and that in front of Kisaki, he was wearing a cape and taking a hit while flying, just like a hero. Now I'm going to show you the proof that Hanma was the kid Takemichi hit.

The child with freckles is Hanma, He is with his 2 friends who we find later in the Moebius clan.

His first friend is the one holding the umbrella. We can recognize him by the similar facial features and the same head shape.

The second is the one with the broken tooth. He is also the only character in the manga other than Osanai from the future to have a broken tooth. Hanma is also recognizable thanks to the cut which is roughly the same.

The end of the manga will likely be the final fight between the hero and the pawn. Hanma versus Takemichi. Thanks for reading me.​

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wakui you son of a bitch you. Shinichiro??? I didn't really see it coming. Was sure he's nailing the Hanma Sanzu duo as the leaper and trigger. I actually think it's possible that they are still a duo and Hanma is indeed a leaper. Wakui might be throwing a curveball here. That is, yes Shinichiro is a leaper, but so is Hanma. Let's see how he plays all of this out. I am not sure what to think yet. Need to think about it for some time. But a good twist if explained properly.

With the constant parallels and similarities between Mitchy and Shinichiro I guess you could make a case for it and see it coming. Crazy stuff. I am just wondering now. What if Shinichiro is Mitchy lol? Like Mitchy is an alternate version from a different timeline and shit like that. Anything is possible now I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wakui be pulling those heartstrings for real. Truly a sad and an emotional chapter. Seeing Mikey like that was awful. So is the dark impulse like an effect of the brain damage, as in, Mikey cannot escape a horrible fate? What I mean is that he either becomes the Mikey in the chapter we saw today, in a vegetative state or he is doomed to have the dark impulse and destroy and be unable to be happy. Sad. Mitchy is probably going to save him in some way. Or will Mikey need to die for everyone to go back to normal? Questions questions. With the whole emphasis on the final sage being about saving Mikey, it makes me wonder. Is Wakui gonna pull a curveball and have Mikey die so everyone else can go back to normal???

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Damn. Another sad and emotional chapter.

Sanzu's devotedness to Mikey doesn't waver in any timeline it seems.
Man slashed up a bunch of people cuz they were talking shit about Mikey. True loyalty.

I was curious to see what he will look like now, since Mikey didn't scar him, but he had to have a scar. Wakui knows his stuff. I dig the design as well. His face reminds me of Mitsuya tho, but the eye scar is great

The meeting with Mikey was hella sad man. Just look at him. He withered away completely
The shock on Sanzu's face says it all. I had the same expression tbh. When Sanzu touches him here and probably can't feel anything and gets scared. Damn.
Wakui really be pulling all the heartstrings for real.

Shinichiro's life turned to hell. Grandpa dead, Emma on the run, Mikey a vegetable. Fook.

And then it keeps getting worse. Mikey actually died. Brah. ;-; Damn. Wakui you cruel cruel man.

Wakasa's drip tho. Otherworldly.

Seems like everyone in the Sano family is freakishly strong. Shini was beating up an entire group of people. Damn. I thought he was a weakling. Did he change that much in one timeline?? And now who the fuck is this old guy time leaper? DAMN you Wakui. Is it gonna be Mitchy somehow? How many leapers are there? Hanma maybeeee? WHOOOOOO?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Interesting chapter. Who the hell is the old guy? Doesn't really resemble anyone outta the main cast. Is it just a rando? Is it Hanma someway?

There seems to be something connecting them. Imo both Hanma and Shinichiro beat up the same guys. They have the same hair, the same faces, the same jewelry, necklace on the guy, and happened in the same month and year, most likely day as well, in two different timelines.
This happens 4 years after Mikey died, and he died when he should have been a middle schooler, which is the age of 11, so he'd be 15 here, so it's 2005, since he's born in 1990.

Another prevalent thing seems to be karma. The pics speak for themselves.
Poor Sanzu too

Anyway super excited to see what Wakui is cooking up.

Peppercore

(โ˜โ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿ)โ˜ž ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ€Ž
good chapter, enjoy how such a mundane accident has lead to all this. i really do feel like this aint going to be the happy ending and that the wedding was the best we were going to get. for how much taka messed with timelines...his karma is going to be a fate worst than death

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
good chapter, enjoy how such a mundane accident has lead to all this. i really do feel like this aint going to be the happy ending and that the wedding was the best we were going to get. for how much taka messed with timelines...his karma is going to be a fate worst than death
Who are your favourite characters btw?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Takemichi...safe choice but i really love protags who arent strong physical but r hella strong mentally and a kind heart
Hmmm. Mitchy isn't so bad I guess like other protags, but I can't see him on my faves list. My favourite character is Izana Kurokawa. Next up would be Hanma, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Hakkai, Sanzu, Rindo, Ran, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Inui and Koko. I don't have a particular order for them tbh. Izana is n1, and Hanma would be n2 most likely but others can switch from time to time.