Who is your fav character ?

• Total voters
Takemichi from being weaker than regular to captain to matching Kakucho. The story is interesting but the power scaling is horrible.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Finished season 1.

Baji Draken and Mikey top 3.

I was so sad when Baji died. Fuck Kisaki and Kazutora for that.

Planning on binging the Manga soon too.

I've picked up on the manga knowing it's already on the last arc and I ama ctually thinking of rereading it since it's just awesome. Anime season 2 should come out this fall of 2023 , I hope it'll include Izana. I can't wait

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I knew you'd like Izana based on the choice of avatar
Yeah he's pretty dope. TR has so many great characters. So many I like. Baji, Draken, Mikey, Izana, Hanma, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Sanzu, Haitani brothers, Chifuyu. Heck even Kazutora is fine now.
Post automatically merged:

Smiley and Angry too.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yo. No. I stopped at chapter 206 I think Sanzo killing Mucho.

Overall I really dig the story and characters thus far. I'd like to catch up but I don't wanna wait for new chapters. So I'll probably read a few chapters a day slowly. But if I get really into the arc Imma binge that shit lmao.

You wanna talk about Mikey?
So far what I've seen is that he has that 'dark impulse' and has grown up to be evil, even shooting Takemitchy.

Anyway for all Tokyo Revengers fans. What do you think of this? Found a neat theory online.
The name Shuji means "discipline, study, conduct oneself well, master" (修) (shu) and "two" (二) (ji). - Shuji's surname Hanma means "half" (半) (han) and "while, time, interval, space" (間) (ma).

Hello everybody. Today I present to you my theory on tokyo revengers which says that Hanma can also travel in time, like Takemichi. To begin with, we go back to chapter 89 which shows us how hinata fell in love with takemichi. Please read my other theory about Mikey after reading this

My theory is that the boy Takemichi hit is Hanma. It was at this point that Takemichi and Hanma would have received the power, at the moment of this blow between the "Hero" and the "Pawn".

If I put these words in quotes, it is because it is precisely these words that are the reason for power. At this point the Takemichi would have received the power to travel through time in order to save someone, like a hero. Hanma would have given him the power in order to destroy this hero, or rather to be the pawn of the one who would destroy him.

Just like takemichi needs someone to activate his power, Hanma having the same power as him should have the same conditions. In the case of Takemichi, he activated his power the 1st time to save himself or rather to save hinata since he thought of her just before being crushed. Hanma's power would therefore have been activated thanks to Kisaki and to serve Kisaki. He is looking for a king capable of managing his pawns to make the most of them. I want to add that the author insists a lot on the names "Heroes" and "Pawns" which leaves a big clue on this story. Not to mention that when Takemichi saved Hina by hitting Hanma and that in front of Kisaki, he was wearing a cape and taking a hit while flying, just like a hero. Now I'm going to show you the proof that Hanma was the kid Takemichi hit.

The child with freckles is Hanma, He is with his 2 friends who we find later in the Moebius clan.

His first friend is the one holding the umbrella. We can recognize him by the similar facial features and the same head shape.

The second is the one with the broken tooth. He is also the only character in the manga other than Osanai from the future to have a broken tooth. Hanma is also recognizable thanks to the cut which is roughly the same.

The end of the manga will likely be the final fight between the hero and the pawn. Hanma versus Takemichi. Thanks for reading me.​