Status
Not open for further replies.
They had to build a whole new World Cup trophy cause Brazil kept winning too much...
They were no footballer when you won those cups, the reality is that pelé would not even be a bencher in this current era:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

And this is why I think you're an alt. Even I don't know what Tejas has done and I've been here for months! :endthis:
He is cancer that's it:endthis:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Biggest fraud in the industry, I am probably better than him:endthis:
:steef::steef::steef:
  • Youngest winner of a World Cup
  • Youngest scorer in World Cup — age of 17!
  • Top scorer of Brazil National Football Team — which given their abundance of attacking riches speaks for itself
  • One of only 3 people to have scored in 4 World Cup events
  • Scoring twice in the Final (1958) aged 17, when in most countries people of that age are considered too young to drive or vote! It would take another 60 years for Kylian Mbappe (2018) to become the first teenager to score in a World Cup Final since Pele, although he was nearly two years older and only scored once.

:steef::steef::steef:
  • Youngest winner of a World Cup
  • Youngest scorer in World Cup — age of 17!
  • Top scorer of Brazil National Football Team — which given their abundance of attacking riches speaks for itself
  • One of only 3 people to have scored in 4 World Cup events
  • Scoring twice in the Final (1958) aged 17, when in most countries people of that age are considered too young to drive or vote! It would take another 60 years for Kylian Mbappe (2018) to become the first teenager to score in a World Cup Final since Pele, although he was nearly two years older and only scored once.
I don't even like mbappe but he absolutely boddied Pele, I watched some of his match and I am not even kidding when I say I am probably better than half the player on the pitch, just look at his physics like this man would die of exhaustion in the current era:endthis:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't even like mbappe but he absolutely boddied Pele, I watched some of his match I am not even kidding when I say I am probably than half the player on the pitch, just look at his physics like this man would die of exhaustion in the current era:endthis:
that's recency bias,mbappe is pele's biggest stan

that's recency bias,mbappe is pele's biggest stan
That's literally not, half of the current rules didn't exist at the time he was playing:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

>Be maradona
>Accidentally score a goal with hand
>Wait for ref calling handball
>Get goal instead
>Win the match and later WC
>People start calling it "Hand of God"
>Profit
He is a fraud too:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.